What Colours Ur Bump

My best mate of about 10 years is also pregnant at the same time as me :dohh: and i'm convinced she's having a girly! How come there's so many, makes me almost jealous of all the pink even though i wanted a boy!! :rofl: (obvs wouldnt swap my oakley for the world!) Where's all the baby boys?!

I get jealous when I see all the pretty pink things aswel but I wanted a boy from when I first found out I was pregnant & wouldn't change my nawty little boy for anything :cloud9: & maybe 2013 will be a :blue: bump year because 2011 & 2012 look like :pink: bumps to meh

I was at H&M today and it was full of cute baby clothes for BOYS! There was like nothing for girls!! And Next too! They were sooo cute!
So dont be jealous!!!! :D

I may need to go & check out H&M & defo need to go & get that outfit u showed me in Next I'm seriously inlove with it :blush:

It's weird coz EVERYONE (literally) i know in real life is having or has had :blue:
I'm :yellow: (obviously) and that wont be changing for a while :haha:

IRL I only know two teen mums who have had girls and about 10 who have had boys!

My best mate of about 10 years is also pregnant at the same time as me :dohh: and i'm convinced she's having a girly! How come there's so many, makes me almost jealous of all the pink even though i wanted a boy!! :rofl: (obvs wouldnt swap my oakley for the world!) Where's all the baby boys?!

I get jealous when I see all the pretty pink things aswel but I wanted a boy from when I first found out I was pregnant & wouldn't change my nawty little boy for anything :cloud9: & maybe 2013 will be a :blue: bump year because 2011 & 2012 look like :pink: bumps to meh

https://www.next.co.uk/x48840s2 I just HAD to buy these online as soon as I got out of the hospital on the day of my scan & the baby booties that match! I LOVE next and that you can pay monthly but I feel like that's the only place I can buy nice clothes.
Obviously need to get to a h&m soon but I'm sure the closest one to me (2 n a half hour drive away) doesn't have baby clothes in it :/ never seen them. But this me I'm on about here :dohh: hahaha

:blue: :D

So is 2 of my cousins gf's, my half sister and OH's best friend just had a baby boy, find out what my sister is having on the 6/7th of December, I'm determined it's a girl there's too many boys popping up in our family :haha:

:yellow:
and its gonna be ages until I find out, can't wait though!

https://www.next.co.uk/x48840s2 I just HAD to buy these online as soon as I got out of the hospital on the day of my scan & the baby booties that match! I LOVE next and that you can pay monthly but I feel like that's the only place I can buy nice clothes.
Obviously need to get to a h&m soon but I'm sure the closest one to me (2 n a half hour drive away) doesn't have baby clothes in it :/ never seen them. But this me I'm on about here :dohh: hahaha

Aww that's so cute I fell inlove with this outfit when kaisma showed it to me https://www.next.co.uk/x482842s3 & why don't u have a look online for the baby stuff on H&M u can always get them that way & incase u want any cute little tracksuits Footlocker & JD my lil mans gonna be getting a lot from them shops :dohh:

Aww that's so cute I fell inlove with this outfit when kaisma showed it to me https://www.next.co.uk/x482842s3 & why don't u have a look online for the baby stuff on H&M u can always get them that way & incase u want any cute little tracksuits Footlocker & JD my lil mans gonna be getting a lot from them shops :dohh:

Awwhhh!! I might have to get the little shirt and cardi too, they're adorable!! I saw someone had an adidas sleepsuit on here, cant for the life of me remember who, and im not one for sport brands really but it was sooooo cute i want one!! :haha: I didnt think about h&m having an online store :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: i think LO really has stolen my brain!!

Blue! Theres a lot of little pink bumps here now! Must be something in the 2012 air because when i first joined it was mainly boys!

Exciting stuff!:flower:

Awwhhh!! I might have to get the little shirt and cardi too, they're adorable!! I saw someone had an adidas sleepsuit on here, cant for the life of me remember who, and im not one for sport brands really but it was sooooo cute i want one!! :haha: I didnt think about h&m having an online store :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: i think LO really has stolen my brain!!

https://shop.adidas.co.uk/product/RY889/O58896/Originals/Kids+Babygrow+Gift+Set/detail.jsf
Are u talking about that sleepsuit & yep I think ur LO might have stolen ur brain but then again it happens to us all :dohh:

There definitely used to be way more :blue: bumps in here, I guess most of them have had their babies now! We just found out by accident that we are team :pink: this week! We were staying team yellow! But that will just have to wait until we decide to have another I guess

im :yellow: out of choice and i think baby knew i would be tempted at 20 week scan so made sure that even if we gave in we still wouldnt have been able to know but also wouldnt let them see everything they needed to so got to go again today for some other measurement so got to try and resist temptation again lol.

There definitely used to be way more :blue: bumps in here, I guess most of them have had their babies now! We just found out by accident that we are team :pink: this week! We were staying team yellow! But that will just have to wait until we decide to have another I guess

congrats on the pink bump :) even though u didnt wanna know hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->