What Colours Ur Bump

x.Mum2B.x

Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3
Reaction score
Ok so over the last couple of days I've seen threads of every1 finding out the gender & they've all been :pink: so that got me wondering how many :blue: bumps have we actually got :wacko:

So what colours ur bump :blue: :pink: :yellow:

:pink: :) yeah seems like everyone whos finding out is having girlies!

Seems like girls r very popular this year because 5 of my friends have had girls & another one is due in march with a little girl

Yep girls r very popular most people I know have had girls this year but two of my friends due around same time as me r having boys, I'm on team yellow though :flower:

Pink! And Ive noticed it too. My friends brother is getting a girl also with his gf in the end of Feb!
But I think earlier there was more boys!

My best mate of about 10 years is also pregnant at the same time as me :dohh: and i'm convinced she's having a girly! How come there's so many, makes me almost jealous of all the pink even though i wanted a boy!! :rofl: (obvs wouldnt swap my oakley for the world!) Where's all the baby boys?!

:pink:!! maybe the baby boys have decided to wait till its abit warmer to show up

My best mate of about 10 years is also pregnant at the same time as me :dohh: and i'm convinced she's having a girly! How come there's so many, makes me almost jealous of all the pink even though i wanted a boy!! :rofl: (obvs wouldnt swap my oakley for the world!) Where's all the baby boys?!

I get jealous when I see all the pretty pink things aswel but I wanted a boy from when I first found out I was pregnant & wouldn't change my nawty little boy for anything :cloud9: & maybe 2013 will be a :blue: bump year because 2011 & 2012 look like :pink: bumps to meh

I get jealous when I see all the pretty pink things aswel but I wanted a boy from when I first found out I was pregnant & wouldn't change my nawty little boy for anything :cloud9: & maybe 2013 will be a :blue: bump year because 2011 & 2012 look like :pink: bumps to meh

I was at H&M today and it was full of cute baby clothes for BOYS! There was like nothing for girls!! And Next too! They were sooo cute!
So dont be jealous!!!! :D

:pink: for me. :)

However, my best friend is due 5 days before me and having a little :blue: :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->