What contraception are you on while you wait?

We use condoms solely. I would like to use the pull out method, but hubby is very strict!!

can't wait to stop using them in September!! x

i'm on the pill atm but having some bad side affects, so going to speak to my gp this week as i'm thinking of changing - think we may just go back to condoms, but neither of us like them :dohh:

Dose every one that uses comdoms buy them or get them from the FPC?

We use the withdrawal method. Not that we do it much at the moment anyway (seriously need to sort that out before TTC else I'll take 20 years to get pregnant!!).

I was on Microgynon for about 3 years a long while back but came off after getting melasma, which still has not gone away 8 years later :-(

K x

Oh gosh, I know a good few people who got prego from withdrawal!!

We use condoms and charting (ladycomp)

we are using condoms, but when i was on the pill he still used condoms......he wants control over that department which is good in one way i guess.. lol recons he has super sperm that would defy the pill. :rofl:

can off the pill at christmas after being on it since i was 12 because it started to make me poorly!

Is your OH related to my OH? He recons he has super sperm too :rofl: He now wants to bottle and sell it as it didn't take us very long to conceive!

I have the implant, I wouldn't remember to take the pill. :dohh: Half the time I don't know what day it is. :dohh:

We didn't use anything as PCOS totally stopped my periods. Now they're starting to come back though it seems we're going down the good ole fashioned abstinence route.

Pill for me. I need the estrogen for the endo T^T I can't wait to get off of it though! Makes me sick 24/7 no matter what pill I'm on....the things I go through for fertility's sake!:dohh:

Only condoms -- got pregnant on the pill!

Have an appointment with my gyno tomorrow, going to talk about getting an IUD fitted.

Pull out method here too, we have done this for over 5 years x with 2 planned lo's x

I'm on the pill when I come off it we'll probably use pull out for a little while, even though it's not the most reliable, as DF refuses to go back to condoms after 2 1/2 years of not using them! I'll probably be coming off the pill at a time when it wouldn't be the end of the world if I got pregnant- at worst it would just mean I wouldn't be able to drink at my wedding, at best it would mean that I wouldn't know my cycles particularly well, depending on whether I decide to come off just before or just after I get married.

Beca :wave:

Microgynon 30, but i am finishing the pack i'm on (4 days worth left) and thats it - i'm coming off and just using condoms.
However, i'm really worried as my periods before the pill were heavy and painful so once i stop taking i expect the periods to return to that horrible state.

I was using the nuvaring, but was getting lots of side effect so I took it out a few days ago... So now im using nothing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->