What contraception are you on while you wait?

I'm not allowed hormones & we are useless with condoms, so it's charting for us.

Unfortunately my cycles (or lack of) have been a bit crazy since my MC, so it's more like celibacy recently, ha ha :rofl:

BCP - Loestrin 24 FE....
Been on it since I was 13... 6 years later and still am.
Had to be put on it due to seriously effed up mentrual cycles and rediculous pains.

I'm also on BCP--Zovia 1/35 28's....(Ethynodiol Diacetate and Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets) had to look at my pack, can you tell? LOL I've also been on them since I was 16 because of severe bleeding and pain and ovarian cysts. Going off them for the last time (hopefully) in August, to ttc our last baby...hopefully. :D

Condoms, I just gave up the pill last week after 5 years, hopefully forever. I'm suffering with bad stomach cramps at the moment. Hope it goes away soon. It makes me wonder what the hell the pill did to my body if it reacts this way by coming off it.

Ive got the implanon

still waiting for it to settle down hmmm

We are NTNP atm so obvously not using anything but before I was on the pill, not that I really trust the pill as I got pregnant on that first time round!

I'm now wanting my implant removed and going to go on the pill.

We use condoms. I hate them! Was on the pill for years but came off in January as wanted periods to regulate before ttc.

Got 2 more days off BCP left and then we're going to be using the dreaded wellies til we're ready to TTC in December, just wanted to get the BCP hormones out of my body and see if I get a regular cycle back before we go for it! :D

i have been on the pill for about a year. before that we just pulled out. we've only used condoms a handful of times. we both agree the sex is better without

i am currently on the pill which i stop taking in december (christmas eve is last pill infact ...... not that i am counting hehe) From then until june when we officially start TTC we will be using charting & OPK's to detect ovulation & condoms around the time of ovulation, although DP seems to be 100% convinced we will be pregnant before june hehe

Hello there.. i am new to this section.. :)
I have a 8 weeks old daughter and i am currently on the mini Pill (while breastfeeding) then i will be stragith back onto the normal Pill once breast feeding is finished)... I am a little nervous about the mini pill as i have heard that some people have fallen PG whilst on this :( :cry: please dont let that happen to us :(

im on the contraceptive pill Yazmin, its really exspensive, but its a good pill, i dont experience side effects or irritation like i did with the old pill i was on (leveln ed).
Condoms are not for me, me and my OH dont like them only because getting up and putting on a condom 'wrecks the moment' and we are both fairly impatient lol.

We use the LadyComp charting method, which is fab. As reliable as the pill without the side-effects! Used to use condoms, but they ruin the moment and take away from the intimacy.

im not on the pill it didnt agree with me, so were not using anything and if it happens then it destiny i suppose

Im on the BCP, Yasmin...

Its definately had an effect on me, and has made my periods much lighter but soooo much more painful!

xxx

Nice to see so many are using condoms, i am due in October and wondered what to use afterwards, the pill mucks me up too! took us 18 months to conceive after coming off it!
He is happy to use them so it will just be them for us afterwards until we are ready for the next
x

We use condoms...always have. Except when TTC of course:rofl:

I have never been on the pill or anything similar as I believe making your body do/not do what its meant to do naturally is no good thing.
Also withdrawl is not the best having seen many girls using this method come in for abortions where I work but that said I wouldnt mind getting preg now....ok maybe I would with an 8 week old and not so much money:rofl:

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->