What could this be? Help or just share.

boots22

Reaction score
I'm 10 days late and still no AF. I have taken two tests. Both BFN. How long should I be waiting to test? I've not been stressed so there's no need for AF to be late. My boyfriend seemed bummed when I told him. We both agree when it happens it happens. But it's been almost a year. I'm starting to wonder if I am no longer fertile due to two injections of depo provera 3 years ago after a miscarriage. Also... Could it be the test? I used the cheap ones from the dollar store. I have a few friends who swear by it and then those who don't. The only symptoms I have are gas/indigestion, nausea, and headaches. But these could be many other things. It's hard to keep the mindset of "Not trying, not preventing," however, that is what I am doing. Any similar stories to share?

hi there,
dh and i started ttc#1/ntnp one year ago exactly, and still no bfp for us. i was on the BCP for 7 years and so i didnt have real cycles until a year ago. it took me months to get on track with recognizing how my cycles work and i think thats why we still havent had any luck. i also wondered if maybe im not fertile because it messed with my system so bad,..,..never again will i go on BCP! now i think i just didnt know my O time well enough.
i know some people who swear by the dollar store cheapies also...but i think they are the least sensitive tests out there so if youre testing early they probably no good. if your af is late then they should work just like any other...i think :)
after going through some stressful time we switched to ntnp and just this past cycle i swear im sure i had a chemical pregnancy..this has really gotten to me and so now im more in the mindset of ttc again (eeep!). i agree its so hard to not get hopes up when you say youre just ntnp but deep down want the bfp SO BAD!

anyways, have you thought to go get a blood test done to see? maybe you just develop the hcg slower than others..? or maybe youre periods are still messed up and trying to readjust from the BC. i wish i had better advice for you but i didnt wanna read and run.
Hope for the best for you and hope you DO get that bfp...GL to you!

Wow, you sound just like me two months ago. I was using the dollar tests & getting negatives & having the same symptoms. Two months later, still no AF & still negative. I know this probably doesn't help but just wanted to share that I have the exact same situation as you & that you're not alone at all! And for support. Good luck :)

Im at day 9 today, I will be testing tomorrow. So I won't know if I am in the same boat until then. I will keep you updated. :)

So I tested today at 11 days past and yup we are in the same boat. Have you tested again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->