What could this be?

A

AppleBlossom

Since friday I have had really bad pains in my stomach. More in the centre than anywhere else. The aches spread to my back as well. It doesn't hurt when I lie down but it hurts when I walk, stand, sit down, pick Grace up. All things I can't avoid doing! And as of today it spread to my chest so when I laugh my chest really aches at the top. In my stomach it kind of feels like when you have really bad trapped wind. In my back it feels like mild contractions and in my chest it just feels tight. I have felt sick all day today. I thought it was because I was hungry but when I ate at lunch I felt even more sick. I don't feel sick at the minute though. I don't really want to go to the docs with a 'tummy ache' lol and even if I did they wouldn't give me anything, just tell me to rest, which with a 10 month old baby, is impossible!

I have tried thinking what it could be. First I thought trapped wind but after it spreading up my back and to my chest and being 2 days it couldn't be. I also thought maybe a pulled/strained muscle but I don't do anything strenuous enough to pull a muscle like that!

My dad said that maybe I am lacking in something like Iron, potassium etc from my diet.

Any ideas?? Any would be appreciated!

Also I am constantly tired even though I spent pretty much an entire 24 hours in bed on saturday...

Sorry, no idea, just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks :) so do I! This single mum business is so much harder when you can't move for fear of pain! Lol

Yeah, got that right! But if John has Kyle, and develops a cough he brings him straight home! Not joking..A FECKIN COUGH!!

Men hey! Although when Jason brought Grace back yesterday he kept asking me if I was ok, did I need him to get me any paracetemol, to make sure I kept cool if I felt hot...

At that point I KNEW I must be ill!!

oh bexy, big big :hugs: could be lack of iron, i'm taking iron tablets (might be worth getting some from asda/tesco) atm cos of all the bleeding i had, but i feel so tired with it, maybe a trip to your doc on tues? hope you feel bette soon honey :hugs:

Men hey! Although when Jason brought Grace back yesterday he kept asking me if I was ok, did I need him to get me any paracetemol, to make sure I kept cool if I felt hot...

lol! you must have been! james has been telling me i look poorly lately, cheers mate! i no i must be :lol:

Thanks Carly. I think I may be a little anaemic, I was in my pregnancy so I do have a stash of iron tablets in my cupboard. Not sure whether I can just take them or whether I should check with a doc first x

Bet you smacked your head as well to check you weren't dreaming!! :rofl::rofl:

Lol! He asked me once and I was just like, oh ok. But then he kept on being all concerned, I was like, um... maybe I have a fever and I am hearing this all wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->