*What Cycle Day Do You Ovulate?*

Jonesbaby19

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

What day do you commonly ovulate in your cycle?

How many days is your cycle?

I'm commonly have a 28 day cycle. Today is CD 13 for me and I'm pretty sure I got a +OPK yesterday on CD 12. I've been taking Royal Jelly this month and yesterday when I saw my GYN/OB he said that my dominant follicle was 2.4 which is considered very large and 'ripe'... So it may have been a correct +OPK reading - and perhaps I'm due to ovulate today or tomorrow.

In the past I have seen +OPK on CD 13, and from ovulation type pain, I usually consider myself to ovulate on CD 14.

Here's where it gets confusing - My fertility friend APP on my iPhone says that I'm not due to ovulate until Thursday - which for me is actually CD 15 (my APP is set up for 28 day cycle).

I'm so confused!!!!!! :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Due to travel overseas on Thursday which has me on very very long flight (which is the day my APP says I am due to ovulate) and it's worrying me that I'm going to stuff up our chances this month!!

So Ladies, please enlighten me with your experiences with +OPK's and your cycles... :wacko:

Many thanks!

Baby dust xx

Is this the first month you've used Fertility Friend? It sometimes takes it a few months to start detecting a pattern and predicting your O dates correctly.

I have 27 day cycles. O on day 12.

I used ff for 6 cycles before conceiving no 1 and have charted since my af returned. My cycles vary between 28 and 33 days, with ov between cd 16 and 20, although my last 4 (post baby) cycles have been 28 or 30 days with ov at cd16 or 17. My luteal phase (time between ov and af) is between 12 and 14 days long, with the last 4 cycles being 12 or 13 days long.

Oh yeah and i use OPK's and CBFM and generally ov the day after the first +OPK or on peak day 2 on the CBFM. I can't temp at the mo because of my 1 year old getting me up in the night.

I normally have a 26 day cycle, today I got + OPK although according to my ticker im meant to be ovulating....however the opk is supposed to detect the surge 24 hours BEFORE o SO.....im pretty confused myself ! lol xx

Most people's cycles and ovulation day will vary by up to a couple of days each month - unfortunately no woman's body works like clockwork!

I have been charting for a long time now and my cycles are anything from 27 to 33 days in length (average 29 days), with ovulation from day 13 to 20 (average day 16).

Thanks so much ladies! So grateful for you sharing your O info with me.

It baffles me how scientific this all is... should have paid more attention in biology class all those years ago! LOL!!

:headspin:

ok......... so now i have EWCM.

So, do you think I may be ovulating tonight? I got +OPK yesterday morning.

So confused!

Yes, you're right! We BD CD 8, 10, 12 & this morning 13 so far. Trying to cover our bases but we are due to travel to NZ on Thursday (24 hour journey) so after tomorrow we don't have another chance to BD until CD 16 unfortunately. I really hope that I have ovulated for the fact that my follicle was ripe yesterday at 2.4cm... Any bigger and the GYN/OB thinks I may not ovulate & secondly due to the fact that we're travelling in 48 hours.

Argh! Stressy!:wacko:

I usually get a positive OPK sometime on CD14 and ovulate sometime on CD16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->