what d you think of this

vicky

Reaction score
https://www.eventsmiles.co.uk/acatalog/Event_Smiles_18_to_23_Months.html

i prefere the 40 odd quid one but i worked it worked it out for 3 its going to cost me 80 quid.

I was looking for something like this for the brides maides, kacy will be one as well as ella Lauz little girl, and my friends daughter who is 6 but hers is the same price.

My question is do you think i will be able to buy the things cheaper and make them my self or do you think just fork out for them saves me a job????

Nice but pricey! I think you could do it better yourself and you could make them more personal to each kiddie. I gave my bridemaids russian dolls, they were able to play with them on the day and have them to keep!

I think they are really good vicky. I think you would be better off ordering them from that site .. get them personalised then aswell.

In fact I have been looking for something to get my bridesmaids. Only got 11 weeks left and I didnt have a clue .. so going to get a couple of those boxes for them. So thanks for the help .. even though that was not your intention .. lol.

glad i helpped someone hun, i only found the website in a magazine i was reading the other day

I think there fab idea's and will keep them amused on the day if they start to get a bit fed up! I cant wait, Ella Kacy and Tia will look so cute!

by the way you know I'll probably get all emotional and cry when u say your vows! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->