What date to come off BCP?

cari6

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I want to come off my BCP ASAP, But we have a holiday booked for the 19th August and won't return till the 3rd September. We are going with Thomas cook and as far as I am aware i can fly upto the end of my 28th week without a medical certificate. Assuming I may fall straight away what do you think the earliest date is that I should come off the pill? Been sat here rattling my brains all morning but never been very good with numberes, lol.

I think you should aim tht if you do get pregnant you should be no more than 24weeks just to be on the safe side. You could come off the pill now and use comdoms until you decided to ttc. That way you can get your cycles back to normal before you TTC

Trouble is I am just so impatient and i think that if I am not taking the pill its just too easy to get carried away. This holiday is important to my kids and maybe the last one for a while.

Working it all out i would say to come off them around the end of this month to the middle of the next, That would make you around 24 weeks when you come back so you wont be so big and uncomfortable when your away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->