What day..

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
My cycles are typically 28 days, I've read so many different things, some saying I should test on day 11, others day 10 and even day 12. I'm now on day 9, what do you think?

I've got 30 tests so I think I should just try tomorrow? What time do you usually get a positive?

I've never tested ovulation ever so I'm new to this :)

start on cd12 because with a 28 day cycle you usually ovulate on cd14

Thanks hunni :)

What about the timing? What time do you usually get a positive?

I personally would start testing now. I used the cheapie wondfo tests and the clearblue digital (smiley face) tests.

I have read most woman test between 1-4 pm - but I think it is more important to test consistently throughout your cycle. Pick one time and try to stick with it the best you can.

I have been testing around 6:30 am and 2:30 pm each day. I started on CD7 and finally got my + opk today on CD16!

If you have the tests, you might want to start early. I usually ovulate on Day 13, but this month I took one early, on a whim, and think I got my positive on CD9. GL!

I would say start tomorrow - every 12 hours til you get your positive.

good luck xo

I took a test about 30 mins ago at 11:30 cd10 and I got a negative, test line isn't as dark but nearly there, should I take another in the afternoon or just wait till tomorrow to do a test at the same time?

I took a test about 30 mins ago at 11:30 cd10 and I got a negative, test line isn't as dark but nearly there, should I take another in the afternoon or just wait till tomorrow to do a test at the same time?

It is really up to you. I prefer to test twice a day (early 6am and afternoon 2:30pm) just so I don't miss my surge.

With the opks the test line will be as dark, if not darker, than the control line.

I am attaching a picture of my test from yesterday at 2:30pm. The top test it the wondfo - I used a clearblue opk to confirm. I took the wondfo test again this morning and it was still positive!

Good luck - I hope you get a + soon!

Attachments

• jan26opk.jpg
    jan26opk.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 6
Aww thanks savvy, how many days is your cycle? Congrats on the positive OPK!

My cycles average 24-26 days but I have had a few 30 day cycles before and I think this must be one of them. I thought I ovulated back last Tuesday or Wednesday and would have missed the real O if I didn't keep testing.

Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->