What day?????

amybaby18

WTT after MMC
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm really confused about the whole dates thing, I don't know what day to class as the day I miscarried, I'm concerned because I had a cb dig left after my pregnancy and I took it to see.... Really did not want to see bfp but there it was.... Pregnant 1-2 weeks! I have never hoped for a bfn so much!
I started spotting on ny day and heavily bleeding 5 days after, the bleeding. ( even tho it ended up being quite light by then) didn't stop until the 13th jan, your help would be very much appreciated as I really want to just have some kind of closure on this as it's so upsetting. Just don't know what day to class as the day I miscarried.
Thanks, xx

im sorry for you loss. did you have a natural? i would imagine its the day you started bleeding. some people still get positives for 4 - 6 weeks after their miscarraige.

i had a ercp so i count that as day one, i havent tested, im trying my best not to. did you miscarry on the 8th? trything to figure out from your dates, my ercp was the 7th. so tommorow will be 3 weeks. i dont expect my period for another 1 - 3 weeks based on what people are saying is normal and i dont intend to test at all.

sorry for your loss

Yeah I had a natural.... Thanks.... I was thinking the same too. Thanks that makes me feel better..... Have you had a negative preg test at all? Xxx

Oh sorry.... Just read the message.... Can't see it prob as I'm ok my phone. Lol.... I'm sorry for your loss. I don't think I'm going to test again either... To upsetting xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->