What did everyone get then??

Really pleased with my OH - I never use to like getting flowers for some reason but I think I have got softer as I get older lol! An these just look gorgeous - Picture does not justice to the roses at all!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/My%20Pics/Picture001.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/My%20Pics/Picture002.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww wobbles your so lucky :cry: :cry: that is sooooooo sweet and they look lovely :D are you going to dry the roses out (flatten them in a book so they dont die off so you can keep them? ) when they are done?

im so jealous :oops: :lol: :lol:

I've done that with the bunch I got off friends & from the girls on here but I don't think I do it right :oops: :lol:

awww :lol: im not sure how you do it tbh i thought you had to leave them for a day or 2 but with something heavy on top so they get flattend really hard of that makes any sence :?

Me and Dale are skint so we didn't bother! :D

neil surprised me on saturday with a beautiful posh dinner in really fancy restaurant and then took me to the royal scottish national orchestras valentines concert cause he saw they were playing some of my favourites....hes such a honey...i had a ball...bxox
wobbs i just love the flowers, and you can buy a cheap flower press thingy on ebay that you put in the microwave, they work a treat...
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Microfleur-M...ryZ57200QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem you might find one cheaper if you shop around though...bxox

I got a card with a little choccy heart in it, we are doing a nice meal tonight. :D

We got each other cards. Although I woke up at 5am in a cold sweat because I hadn't written it and I bought it a few weeks ago so I was worrying that I would be able to find it. :shock: As soon as he got up this morning I dug it out and wrote it.... only to find that there was no envelope in the pack :dohh:

It was ok though, cos OH had to go out to car to get my card and still had to write it. :lol: My card had a badge on it :mrgreen:

I was supposed to be at antenatal class tonight but it got cancelled. OH has still gone to his evening class though while I make dinner.

TBH nothing could top yesterday for a fantastic day so I'm pretty happy.

Wobbles, those flowers are wonderful. Lucky you!

he could give you an orgasm its free and gives you both happy feelings

I got Gav :

A weekend break this weekend to the hampton court antonnett hotel with a posh meal.

He Got me :

3 Books ... All fav's
A Dvd .... Devil wears parada (One of the books i got 2) :D
A Bunch of red roses
And .....

A Spa Break for me and my mum and he's paying extra with my step dad to send us over night or our birthdays ... im WELL chuffed :) :) :) :)

i also got...

a meal all prepared wen i got home 4m work :D
a bunch of gorgeous tulips
a single red rose

and teh nursery helped the kids make a chocolate heart a loveheart biscuit, a card and roses :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"