What did i see on my ultrasound?

Red2

Reaction score
At my 8 week ultrasound when she first found baby there were two dark spots there. She leaned towards the monitor and moved slightly and it was gone. She didnt say anything so i thought i was just seeing whatever. She went on and on seems like it took forever. She told me at the end she thought the saw two at first but then moved and couldnt find it again. I was in shock so i didnt look close before it was gone. Could it be a twin or is there something else that could have been? It is driving me crazy and i still have 2 weeks till my next appointment. I seriously am wearing out google but i cant find anything. Also she told me the machine was older and outdated. We only did the scan to begin with to settle my nerves about not believing i was actually pregnant! My others werent done till 12 weeks.

Could be your ovary or a sch. At one of my appointments, you could see what first looked like a second sac, but then it was just my ovary. Then later they found a sch which made me bleed/spot consistently from 5 weeks - 17 weeks (not fun!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->