• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

what did they ? is it right? x

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
what do or did ur lil oones weigh at 7 mnths logans not long gone 7 mnths n he now weighs 18.5, does this sound right? x

:hug:

I cannot for the life of me remember what Elinor weighed at 7 months!! I cant find her wee red boook either with all her weights and medical records lol I think its in the car! Sorry

:hugs:

I weighed Chase a few weeks back and he was 19 lbs. He will be 8 months in 6 days.

Max is around 7 months and weighs 21.1lbs, but he is a little greedy guts and eats everything in sight!! That sounds perfectly fine to me, but if your concerned ask HV, :hugs:

xxx

not sure howmuch my little man is weighing now but he went down on the percentile thing, think coz he wasnt eating props back then.

if he has gained his weight steadily then i wouldnt worry. my nephew was around that weight at 7 months and my son is 18lbs already at 5 months! They are all different but so long as he is gaining then i woudnt worry.

Savannah weighs 7.85kg which I think is 17lb 5 oz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"