What did you buy your 4 year old boy for their birthday?

choc

Reaction score
I'm starting to think about Aidans birthday and was originally going to get him a bike but we have just been given a great one 2nd hand so he doesn't need one anymore. Now I'm out of inspiration so any ideas would be great!

Earl got a new scooter... a proper on with only 2 wheels which is what he specified lol

He also got spiderman dress up and figures. And a remote control buzz lightyear rocket ship lol

Tom got Playmobil pony farm, campervan and house as his main presents from us and family. He also got some DVDs and books, some more dinosaurs and drawing things.

A wooden sandpit (which he begged for and has used once - £100 down the drain!), superhero figures, dress-ups, a bike, and not for his birthday but I recently got him a micro scooter which he hasn't left alone since he got it.

Last year charlie got a flicker scooter, marvel figures, books and new crash helmet, knee pads and elbow pads. The flicker has been great, he's been on it all summer! He's 5 on Saturday and this year he got less presents as he had a soft play party yesterday, I got him a couple of xmen figures and remote control helicopter - which I know he's going to love.

DS is getting a bike, but for Christmas I'm thinking a castle with knights, and he loved the new Planes film so I'm probably going to recommend family go to the Disney Store as there's loads of new Planes toys.

Xander mostly got lego. Some genuine and some of the Dr Who fake lego as he's obsessed with daleks. He needed clothes so we bought superhero themed t-shirts as well. For Christmas I'm thinking of buying one of those Leapbands, advert looks good!

We got Gabriel a fishing pole, he loves to fish when hes with grandpa, some How To Train Your Dragon movies, and some HTDG figures.
He was quite happy.

jaxon got a few Disney DVDs, hotwheels and a Hotwheels track, a Radio Flyer Spin n Saucer, A Stomp Rocket Jr, and a Kidoozie pogo stick that's meant for his age group.

Highly recommend the Stomp Rocket Jr and the Kidoozie pogo stick, got both on Amazon. He LOVES those toys.

jaxon got a few Disney DVDs, hotwheels and a Hotwheels track, a Radio Flyer Spin n Saucer, A Stomp Rocket Jr, and a Kidoozie pogo stick that's meant for his age group.

Highly recommend the Stomp Rocket Jr and the Kidoozie pogo stick, got both on Amazon. He LOVES those toys.

Charlie got a version of the Stomp Rocket yesterday as a birthday present from nursery! He LOVES it :haha: great fun!

heli.jpg

eta: no idea why the photo is so tiny!

When Jason turned 4 last Sept we got him some Transformers Rescue Bots, a Rescue Bot garage, some Meccano, a remote control car, and I can't remember what else.

Owen got an adjustable basketball hoop which goes to 2.5m high for when he's older and a small basketball and a full size one,plus some smaller bits.

Stalking for Christmas ideas. DS will be 4 not long after and I can't believe it.

Considering I'm still trying for another baby I'm wary of having toys with tiny bits. How long were your kids happy playing with Duplo rather than normal sized (with tiny bits) Lego? How good are 4 year olds at understanding that they cannot leave tiny bits lying about?

My LO was 4 yesterday, he had some playmobil, a fire engine tent, a gruffalo costume, some toy dinosaurs, a wooden garage and some other bits and pieces like walkie talkies and binoculars. He also had his first set of Lego.

I'm stuck for ideas for Christmas though! He wants his own ipad but I'd rather leave that until he is older... I'm thinking a playmobil hamper as he seems to really like that at the moment.

If he wants his own ipad I'd consider one of the leap pads. DS has one that he quite likes and it gets called an ipad. He also likes the real ipad when he can get his hands on it but I see no need for young kids to have a proper ipad of their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->