what did you do on ...

divershona

Mummy to Kaya :)
Reaction score
your due date???????

if you have me on FB then you'll probably have already seen my status about this but i thought it would be fun to see what we all did on our due dates whether we already had our LO's, were in labour, or no sign of labour yet.

I went to the cinema with OH to see harry potter, i figured that the loud noises might make kaya appear quicker :p

I actually cant remember... but the little fella definately didn't make an apperance for another 6 days :haha:

I never got to my due date :D I went to the cinema on the day I went into labour though - I think I was going for the same logic as you, divershona!

Last year my due date was Mothers' Day and Noah was 9 days old! I just chilled at home with him. This year ummm I didn't do anything, I did notice on the day that it was my due date though! It was a Monday so I guess I was at placement xx

I was in hospital with my baby! I was 2 days early :)

X

With my daughter, I can't even remember! :haha: I think I went for long walks and popped round mums and things. Just tried to keep as active as possible!!

With my son.. um.. I went into labour :rofl: wooo!! Good boy being on time!!

I was running up and down stairs, eating and drinking copious amounts of curry, pineapple and raspberry leaf tea, bouncing on my birthing ball, driving over speed bumps, packing and re-packing my hospital bag, and complaining a lot :lol:

I took Max out in the snow with OH :)

I was in labour :D So I was at home watching films, pacing the house, trying to eat and sleep, moaning about the neighbours putting Christmas decs up too loudly (this was NOVEMBER 12th!)... Ooo what memories :haha:

On my due date i was sitting at home with gracelynn who was 3 weeks old. She of course was sleeping still being a newborn and i was sitting there watching tv wondering what i was going to wear on her for halloween

On my due date with Jaymee I was leaving the hospital with a 1 day old baby , and we went and visited a bunch of people
With Katherine I went to my parents house because I didnt want to be alone, as OH was working , and I watched CSI and had dinner.

I don't really remember but I know I worked that day :D

Both my LOs were early so I had them both at home and in my arms on their due dates :D

x

I went to get my First AS modular exam results i was in college all day

Don't remember. I think my friend took me out for hot wings then I ate pineapple til I felt sick lol

Amari was 17 days old, So i was probably sat on the sofa feeding her!

I already had my LO and spent the day eating christmas choccies and doing christmassy things :). The most magical time of my life! :D

I was in labour - stuck in the hospital...
I didn't even have my hospital bag packed was so sure Kacey was going to be late :haha:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->