what did you do on ...

Gah, I don't even remember. I think I sat in my room sulking all day and watching movies, lmao. It was a Sunday so OH was home and we just kind of sat around. That day Daphne also told me she was in labor, I was so jealous, lmao! On the 15th I had my 40+1 appointment and they saw my BP was high, induced that night and had emergency c-section the next night at 40+2. My due date was was really, really, really boring, lol! I didn't even try anything like sex, I just gave up. :lol:

with jovanni i was hmmm i think i was at home watching tv because i didnt want to go to school fearing that my water was going to break in class. :haha:
with jr he was 3weeks early the day before i was at doing my laundry then i got into an argument with the lady there in charge of the laundry mat because she thought she could dicipline MY child then i started to feel sick and get small contractions after i finished arguing with her that was thursday at 10pm and then friday at 3am my water broke. That will teach her not to mess with an angry pregnant mommy :haha: i swear i didnt know what got into me but i was furious that she tried to dicipline Jovanni infront of my eyes :growlmad:

I can't remember! I must have been somewhere with Aliyah though:haha: as she was 10 days early:Dx

I never made it to either of my due dates. With both kids, I was already home when their due dates came around.

I had a 6 day old and I was just at home with her and my family.

walking and eating pineapple, trying sex lol.. she didn't come for another 5 days! she was stubborn.

HA! I just remembered! I watched "Due Date" on my due date! :lol:

I also just remembered I went to Ikea and bought a baby bath!! It was the only thing we didnt have and I thought he may subconciously know because I kept worrying about it LOL!! x Also OH put £20 under the blankets in his cot as a bribe :rofl:

I think i was walking like a mad woman to tesco. With OH trying to keep up with me. She didnt decide to come until 41 weeks!

I think I was frantically walking around Ikea...
Hoping for a free trolleyful? :rofl:

:rofl: I used to do this in Mamas and Papas and Mothercare :rofl: If i didn't have anything to do that day i'd drive there with my mum and hope my waters would break so i'd get a load of free stuff!
At one point my mum was like "ffs linz, lets just pour some water down your trousers!" :haha:

i was chilling with my baby :)
i cant remember what i was doing exact on that day, probobly not alot lol! he would have been 12 days old

urr, i was in hospital for half the day (he was born two days early) then in the evening i took him home. the weather was really bad, & the car kept shaking..

i was at home cuddling my week old baby :D
probably crying and over emotional with gigantic milky boobies :haha:

Just sat about, went to the shops, moaned, prayed id go into labour.

:rofl: both times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->