what did you do today that was Christmassy?

motherofboys

Reaction score
I loved this thread last year so thought we should start it up again. Right now I'm watching Christmas films on true entertainment. I received a delivery with some presents and ordered some more. Thats about it

Today I watched home alone lost in new york the snowman then the snowman and the snowdog my son loves the snowman and snowdog films :) yesterday the christmas dress I ordered came and I love it can't wait to wear it �� x

Dh had just come down and told me that he found Ds3 with a Christmas sticker book from last year and wearing a santa hat. He then asked if he could write a card for his best friend! Dh told him he could closer to Christmas.

I bought some festive flavoured jelly beans for my friend from asda

Bought DS main Xmas present (Nintendo 2ds) and took him to Smyths to get An idea of what he would like. Now led in bed pricing up Christmas in Lapland x

Love this thread! :happydance:

Today we went fabric shopping and looked at some fab Christmas fabrics, then popped into Home Bargains and had a look through the Christmas aisle there (their tree ornaments this year are amazing!)
Then tonight me and Lucas made a Christmas tree and cosy fireplace out of Lego :haha:

A few things today!

- Wore a big scarf out for the first time (not strictly Christmassy but winter is coming!)
- my sparkling cinnamon diffuser arrived so the living room smells so Christmassy! The boys' Christmas jumpers arrived in the post from Boden too :happydance:
- baked the Christmas cake!!! The fruit had been soaking in sherry for a week, baked it for 6 hours (the house smelt amazing) will feed it sherry for another 5 weeks then marzipan and royal ice..
-ordered a load of Halloween decorations - not Christmas, but as soon as Halloween is over its full steam ahead, so sort of :haha:

xx

Lovely thread!! I have begun making my first family Christmas gift. (We have agreed on small or home made gifts this year!) So excited to see it finished!!!

Xx

Love this thread! Missbroody where is your diffuser from, sounds lush!!

I've ordered some Christmas presents that's all but now I'm thinking about Christmas cake making!! Yummy!

Ordered my daughters portable dvd player and sons guitar hero. Tonight I'm getting out their 'stashes' to have a peek and work out what's left to get

Playing my Christmas CD whilst I do the housework when I drop lo off at nursery later lol

Made a proper start on buying!! :happydance:
I'm done for my sisters, got 3 down for Lucas and I'm itching to buy more :xmas20: but I'll try to refrain for now. It's got me SO excited for Christmas though!

I printed off a crochet pattern for tree ornaments and am looking for wool

I bought mince pies. Hopefully once everyone is asleep tonight dh and I can watch a Christmas film and eat a mince pie or two.
I also have to wrap Ds4s birthday presents so although not for Christmas it will get me feeling Christmassy. Last week when I wrapped ds2sbirthday presents I had to stop myself from wrapping any more for Christmas

Froze waiting for the bus :cold:

Mother - your dh must love Christmas, I don't think mine could be persuaded to eat mince pies and watch a Christmas movie in October, although id love to!!

I bought more Christmas presents today and feeling really organised! Am having ivf in late November so want as much done before then as possible!

He is as big a Christmas fan as I am thankfully.
And wishing you the best of luck with the ivf

I woke up yesterday to a dusting of snow outside. Gave the day a real Christmassy feel, it's mostly all melted now though. :( I think tonight I'll watch a Christmas movie while DH is a work and once the girls have gone to bed. Probably Elf for the 197th time. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->