what did you do today that was Christmassy?

I love elf. I think I'm going to watch santa who? As I bought it for myself the other day lol

I printed off a crochet pattern for tree ornaments and am looking for wool

Ooh, I am currently trying to figure out what my christmas crochet project will be this year. I recommend Wool Warehouse to buy yarn online - really fast delivery and they send it in organza bags which I use to store my projects! Personally I love Drops yarns, which are really lovely and reasonably priced. I especially like their cotton merino.

Does eating half a Toblerone count as Christmassy? If so, that is what I did today!

Ordered another Christmas present :happydance: And others I've ordered have been dispatched - woo!

I've just ordered our tickets for the Santa train! :happydance:

As I've left it so late there was only the 29th November left but figured we could put our tree up in the morning and see Santa on the train later that day so we come home to a Christmassy house, not a bad way to mark the beginning of Christmas! I'm soo excited!

*must remember to do it in September next year*

That sounds great, and very Christmassy.

Also yes half a Toblerone counts ha ha

Got all my dd Christmas presents out to look at them just now! Updated the Christmas list. Ooh and booked the pantomime for 21st December, cant wait!! x

Today I brought ds a new football and the dog a christmas jumper, doggy treat calender and doggy mince pies

Well I am watching meet the santas, I just updated my lists and am rearranging my wish lists on amazon

I carved a Christmas tree into my Halloween pumpkin.

I bought ds a lego juniors set and DD a stocking filler. Both kids were with me though so DS got to have his lego now.

I have ordered some presents for DD today online and been to Sainsburys for a few things for DS. Also got a box of shortbread from M&S (yummy)

Today I braved the Sainsbury's toy sale. It was mental! All the aisles were jammed, although people were being remarkably patient and polite about it all. There was an announcement on the tannoy to say they were closing the toy department for replenishment!
Managed to get a few things, best bargain was a pair of Toddler Anna and Elsa dolls i got half price for Zoe.

We bought a Christmas Tree!!.

First Christmas in our own house!.

I looked for Christmas toys and supplies and sang jingle bells to annoy DH

I was on the homebargains website and went on the drink offers and came across this : https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/7151-pussy-natural-energy-drink-24-x-250ml-cans.aspx

What? :rofl::blush::haha:

I looked for Christmas toys and supplies and sang jingle bells to annoy DH

I was on the homebargains website and went on the drink offers and came across this : https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/7151-pussy-natural-energy-drink-24-x-250ml-cans.aspx

What? :rofl::blush::haha:

:shock:

I'm watching Mickey's twice upon a Christmas right now :)

Got caught up in a heated discussion about who is taking what days off over Christmas in my office :dohh:

Uh Oh, hope you get some good days off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->