What did you do with your childs baby teeth.?

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
my daughter has lost two baby teeth and i cant bring myself to throw them in the bin......:blush:............ just wanted to know what other people did? am i being over sentimental or just mental :wacko:

Over here everyone keeps the first tooth. There are little boxes you can buy to put them in

I have all Dans baby teeth, all 20 of them :)

My LO is only 21 months, but I'll definitely be keeping ALL of them! I couldn't even think of throwing them out. I kept her first hair cut, I managed to part with her first finger nail trimmings though...

My LO is only 21 months, but I'll definitely be keeping ALL of them! I couldn't even think of throwing them out. I kept her first hair cut, I managed to part with her first finger nail trimmings though...

lol yes i havent kept first finger nail trimmings either:haha: but i have kept a lock of hair from her first hair cut.

i didnt think i would feel so sentimental about it but when her first tooth fell out it was quite a special moment just like when she cut her 1st tooth.

i have purchased a tooth fairy pouch (personalised with her name on) and once i have all 20 i will keep them in it.

x

I have all my kids baby teeth so far
I leave them in the envelope left for the tooth fairy and then write the child and date on them

Actually Dylan's very 1st tooth was swallowed at nursery eating an apple, I didnt feel the need to recover it... hes swallowed a few.

My mum kept all of mine & my sisters. Strange to think she has 2 mouthes of teeth in her attic!

DH has kept the ones his son has lost so far.

And i'll be keeping all of Bella's :)

I have all my little ladys teeth (well all 5 of them lol)

I keep them in a little sliver box that say's first tooth :cloud9:
think I will be keeping them all, there no way I could through them in the bin, and the same goes for my little man, I will keep all his teeth to when he starts to lose them :flower:

ive kept some of them, others ive meant to keep but they ended up lost.
i wouldnt chuck them away on purpose.

Lol Tally has lost 2 baby teeth so far and they're in a drawer :)

my mum has mine and my brother's. all mixed up in a box, no idea whose is whose.

my mum has mine and my brother's. all mixed up in a box, no idea whose is whose.

That sounds familiar :haha: I have all of my kids' baby teeth but they are all mixed together :blush: I also have locks of hair from their first hair cuts - and a lock of Kaylum's too (I can tell those apart though as they are all different colourings and textures )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->