What did you eat today? Quarantine edition

I did get eggs yesterday! It felt like a mini lottery win and I handled that carton with unusal care! LOL!

Hahaha fab ! DH came in with toilet rolls , kitchen rolls , tuna and beans yesterday jaw dropped !But I cannot get handwash anywhere and we are running low! We have loads of soap so that’s will have to do !

B - cereal
L - spaghetti and toast
D - paella
Snacks crisps yoghurts biscuits bananas

A nurse friend of mine said that antibactirial hand soap is not needed and normal soap is just as good!

What a great thread!

B; coffee x2 for me, the kids had cereal,

Lunch; pastrami and cheese sandwich and donuts for hubby and kids, I had a pineapple empanada lol

D; homemade lasagna and veggies (we all eat the same dinners unless I am doing strict low carb)

I love how you ladies count the coffees, I have so many a day that I lose track. :haha: (Decaff in the afternoon though!)

B Cereal and a waffle with Nutella, chocolates and a cupcake each for the boys (it's their birthday), All bran with Fage 0% and raspberries for me

L More pitta bread with houmous etc, more cupcake as a dessert

D Krabby patties with fries for the boys, popcorn for dessert while watching Ant Man with daddy. I will have a veggie mash.

S More chocolates no doubt as well as their usual choices of green pombears, yoyos, ritz crackers etc

B - coffee :rofl:
L - something different!! Leftover casserole (no sausage) and some bread and butter
D - will be lasagne, chips and peas

And honestly... probably a bottle of wine.

Thomas
B/L - he didn't want anything until practically 12pm. 2 slices of toast one with peanut butter the other with nutella
D - will be the same as us
S - so far... watermelon, grapes and strawberries, flapjack

Happy birthday boys!!! Sucks to spend it in quarantine but I hope theyve had a lovely day x

I'm the same but with tea :haha:.

I hope your boys have a good day :)

Thanks ladies! :) They got 2 new xbox games, so they are VERY happy lol (they usually only get one hour per day on the weekends but today is different)

Breakfast - potato cake

Lunch - Toast

Dinner - cod and chips

Snacks - strawberries, half a banana, crisps.
Lots of tea.

It’s more for the girls the hand wash . You know what kids are like with being impatient ! I am
Like a crazy woman with their hands . Had to give them hand lotion today because their hands looked a bit dry ... my bad .

B toast
L noodles
D beef stew

Snacks crisps yoghurts chocolate few other things that I cannot remember now ha

Had to give them hand lotion today because their hands looked a bit dry ... my bad .
That happens so quickly though. My hands are quite dry too. And my poor Sebby has terrible eczema and open sores on his fingers, so yeah handwashing is no fun for him either. The soap burns so and he isn't too fond of putting cream on after either. :(

Breakfast - potato cake

Lunch - egg on toast, banana

Dinner - roast chicken, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and carrots

I skipped breakfast but the boys had their usual cereal

L sandwiches for the boys, poached eggs on toast for me. Dessert was mini cupcakes for the boys and fruit salad for me

D Roast chicken, dessert for the boys was a rainbow slice for Dom and a chocolate slice for Sebby

Last edited:
B - coffee
L - egg on toast
D - slow cooker gammon, mash, cauliflower cheese, stuffing, carrots and peas, yorkshire pudding and gravy

Thomas
B - didn't want anything
L - sandwich, grapes and strawberry, babybel
D - slow cooked gammon, mash, yorkshire pudding, carrots and peas (which he didn't touch)
S - babybel, mini cake bar, ready salted crisps, cookie, bowl of ice cream

B - coffee
L - perogi
D - slow cooked gammon chips and fried egg

Thomas
B - didn't want it
L - sandwich, babybel, grapes
D - slow cooked gammon chips and fried egg
S - babybel and mini cake bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.