What did you get for St. Valentines Day?

Becky61

Mummy & TTC #2
Reaction score
Saw there was a thread on what we got our partners for valentines, but wondered what us ladies recieved (if anything!)

I woke up with my BF of 3 months this morning, didnt see much of him before he went to work though... He gave me a homemade card with a picture of Thor on the front haha, and some very lovely song lyrics written inside :) He has his daughter tonight so im not seeing him :( My son is at his dads tomorrow night though so hopefully i get to see him then. Just put LO to bed and im sat in front of the TV on my own...

What did your partners get you? Are you being spoilt tonight?

x

A Doctor Who cushion! It's awesome. :haha:

I got nothing. We don't do valentines day, it'a just another day to us. DH is on nights tonight so kids are in bed, film on & a glass wine is my plan for tonight.

Hubby is away with work, he arranged a delivery of flowers and a card from the boys and roses, chocolates and wine from him. He's never usually this extravagant but I think he's feeling guilty for having to work away leaving me with a pre schooler and new-ish baby lol.

We don't do valentines day, but me and LO made hubby a card from LO which he loved. And we made him heart-shaped toast too! :cloud9:

Just a card as money is tight as I'm on matenity leave.

Flowers chocolates and a big love cushion (it has love on the front) and a card.

I got a gorgeous bunch of roses, dinner made and a bottle of Moët. Feeling very spoilt!

Lots of chocolate, a dozen red roses, a jar of chocolate coffee and a card. I love my DF!

Surprised with a bunch of roses (big deal as only the second bunch of flowers oh has got me in the 2 1/2 years we've been together!) my favourite chocolates and getting a new charm for my pandora tomorrow :)

A tub of cream egg icecream. Which i will share with him. Lol. Cravings and all that.

A card from moon pig with a poem he'd written inside for me which was really sweet! And we just stayed in with a kfc and chocolate to 'celebrate' xxx

A love letter. DH has been at work all day and honestly every day is a day of love for me so it's just another day. :)

A card, some chocolates and a bunch of daffodils (he knows I hate red roses and love spring flowers!)

He cooked me pizza and had me a glass of wine ready when I came in after a 14 hour day, thats pretty standard though if I'm working late :flower:

My daughter made me a cupcake at preschool. Then she ate it :haha: she said i could keep the card though!

my OH had planned a whole evening out and his mum was going to have the kids but i was ill with a sickness bug all day :( so he went out and rearranged everything for another day - then he got sick last night

A bunch of flowers and a candlelit bath. Then while I was in the bath waiting for our takeaway to arrive he lit candles on the table too. Candlelit takeaway for two! Ha, who said romance is dead?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->