What did you get for St. Valentines Day?

Aw how lovely

I'm not allowed candles in the bath after telling oh that I would be tempted to touch the flames with a wet finger - such a child lol

A new watch and a lovely huge bouquet of flowers. Hubby got a t-shirt, lobster for dinner and Moët champagne (which I drank the most of!).

Its our anniversary today the 15th so we don't do Valentines. Today though i'm cooking dinner, we exchanged cards, then we snuggle up for a movie. Normally we'll buy presents but its tight on money this year.

He got me a little wire heart with chocs inside, to be fair he was skint so didn't expect anything. and he would have splashed out a bit more if he did have more.

I was a little dishearted he didn't get me a card as it's our first valentines as husband and wife. maybe men don't think cards are a big thing??

I got a pip studio jug and an iPad mini. Hubby also took a surprise day off work to spend with me and the girls, arranged a take out from my favorite resteraunt (that doesn't usually do take outs) and a DVD. We lit the open fire and had a bottle of sparkly. Gorgeous valentines day

Nothing from DH as he was offshore (he's taking me shopping this week though, so I'll let him off haha) but I did get a lovely card and box of chocolates from my girlies

Aw how lovely

I'm not allowed candles in the bath after telling oh that I would be tempted to touch the flames with a wet finger - such a child lol

:rofl::rofl: Brilliant!

I got my fave perfume, La vie est belle by Lancôme :cloud9:

My laptop recently died so he got my an iPod air. I feel bad I baked him some cookies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->