What did your angel teach you?

feeble

Mummy21andcookingNo2
Reaction score
Follow on from the life after loss thread, I thought it would be nice for those who are ready to talk about what we learnt from our experiences and how it helped us.

For me, we had no plans at that time to have another baby, I think Liam would have been happy waiting four years! But our angel taught us that we had space and love in our lives and hearts for another little person to fill :)

As a couple, our angel taught us to hold firm to each other, that we could love each other even when we felt so ugly inside, and that we would always be learning and growing together. It was the hardest time of our lives, our marriage and our relationship but we always stayed strong and held each other close.

For me and my mum, it finished a cosmic chapter, which opened when she was a girl and lost her little boy with no love or support at 19, to support me through that and be there just to hold my hand, make tea, help with jasper, it healed her too.

For me, it taught me to appreciate life so completely, to understand more the delicate wonder that brought me my son and to treasure every moment.

It also taught me to be humbled, and in many ways it matured me.

I feel like I am constantly coming out of a fog that is so entrenched in my being, I cannot really see it until it has gone. As I lift out of my depression, piece by piece, I am reminded how low I got.

She taught me that even at my lowest, I can be a good mother and a good wife.

Thank you little angel, for what you taught us, I hope that your experience of life, that little bit you got, was what your little soul needed x

My angel taught me too appreciate all the moments in pregnancy even if they are experienced by millions of women everyday.

My angel taught me to follow my instincts and to always question when you feel like something is wrong.

My angel taught me that I have the most amazing and wonderful husband I could ask for. Even though I knew I loved him this experience had brought us closer together than I ever thought was possible and made me realize that we are meant to be together.

My angel taught me that life is not fair, life is beautiful, life is cruel, life is a miracle.

Thank you for starting this post.

Oh I totally hear you with the instinct bit... I definitely learnt to trust my instinct and my intuition with my baby...

I knew... I just knew, a few of us mamas did hey x

Thank you for sharing x xx

I definitely knew but I think I didn't want to admit it because as soon as I knew it was too late. He was already gone.

My angel taught me that unconditional love does exist & has taught me that I will be a good mummy in that I know I will be able to love a baby (something which has always scared me as I have never really been very maternal....until now). x

Wow ladies, this thread has me in tears. I think they're happy tears! You are such an amazing bunch of people. :cry:

I have learned how precious and miraculous life is.
I have learned to be thankful for my wonderful husband, our families and all of the fantastic things in our lives, and to remember never to take these things for granted.
I have learned that however sad my journey has been, I am lucky to know that I can get pregnant and to have had the amazing experience of knowing what it feels like to have a new life growing and kicking inside me.
I have learned that I am a million times stronger than I ever imagined.
I have learned to cherish all that is good in my life.
I have learned to have hope again.....

thanks for sharing ladies

love to you all x

My angel also put us in a position where we moved out of our substandard accomodation (admittedly into MORE substandard accomodation LOL) and will soon be living in our very own house :)

I think she smilies down on us too, and knows everything is for the best :)

Such a lovely thread

My baby girl has helped me to see what is important in my life and not to make too big a deal out of tiny matters.

She has helped me to see how strong I am and how as a family we can pull together even when the going gets tougher than we ever thought imaginable.

She has helped me to be more compasionate with other peoples feelings, and to think of others as they need help to go through things too.

Most importantly she has given me focus, I now focus on the future and the hope found in the bible to have our dead loved ones back again. I now study harder with my children so they too can have a strong hope. We now look forward to the future when we will be one big happy family again and never have to be parted just as was intended for all humans. We look forward to that day, and everyday that goes by is a day closer to having her back forever :flower:

Until that time sleep tight Eliza we love you and can't wait for you and all babies to come back to a perfect earth in perfect health :hugs:

great thread hun!
i have learned that i have so much love to give and that i will make a really good mother!
i have learned that i love my OH so much and i wouldnt be who i am today without him...
my own parents and family are AMAZING!!!
people that i thought were friends really arent and vice versa...
i am so much stronger than i ever thought i was

i have learned that strangers on a forum can become better friends and support than i ever would have dreamt of and are now friends!

i have learned that love never dies just because a person is no longer here and i will love my little girl until the day i get to meet her with the angels.and i know without a shadow of a doubt she is looking after me every day of my life!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My lessons chopped and changed over time....

My angel Kyle taught me that God is cruel and hateful. I have since changed my mind on this one. I learned that bad things (really bad things) do happen to good people. After I lost my Evie Grace I realised that it isnt up to me to question what God does. He has His reasons. I learned that I didnt cause the death of my babies, it wasnt my fault. I wasnt being punished for anything.
Although she went to join her angel brother in heaven, Evie Grace taught me to hope again. She taught me that miracles are possible.

Awesome thread ladies :)

My little man has taught me that life doesn't always go according to man, and that life is far too precious to take for granted.

He has taught me that his dad is the most amazing man alive and loves me unconditionally, I don't think until something like this happens you realize what a strong relationship you really have.

He has taught me that the people in your life really show how much they love you when you need it the most.

He has taught me that god won't throw anything at us that we cannot handle, as hard as this is to understand sometimes, and that everything happens for some strange reason.

He taught me that although someone is not in our physical presence, we feel him with us every day.

Love you Jaxon. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"