What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

bananaz

Reaction score
I know there were some TW and BLW-specific threads for this before but we don't really fall into either category. Most of the time I just give LO bits of whatever I'm eating but there are a few things I spoonfeed as well. Anyway, I thought I'd start a new one for any type of weaning! My baby still isn't really into solids so I'm interested in seeing what other people feed their babies and maybe I can steal your ideas :winkwink:

Also, I'd like to ask that this be a judgment-free thread unless someone's feeding their baby drain cleaner or something, in which case saying something is probably appropriate...

Here was what my LO ate yesterday (or rather, what I attempted to feed my LO yesterday):

Breakfast
Blueberries
Oat, barley and spelt cereal w/ breast milk

Lunch
Bagel with cream cheese
Broccoli, pea, and pear puree
Vanilla yogurt

Dinner
Chicken and veggie casserole
Rice cereal w/ breast milk

Yesterday Rowan had-

Breakfast
Pancakes

Lunch (with my mom while I worked)
Grilled cheese sandwich
blueberries

Dinner
French Dip sandwich
baked sweet potato fries
1/2 banana

We do a bit of a mix, I spoonfeed LO her breakfast as it's messy!

Yesterday she had

Breakfast
Oats mixed with greek yoghurt

Lunch
Watermelon, cucumber and banana

Dinner
Pasta salad with capsicum and tomato and some cottage cheese

Breakfast: toast
Lunch: avocado followed by rice pudding
Dinner: blueberries and banana
And 4 8oz bottles throughout the day :)

Breakfast = porridge lunch = tropical fruit dinner = broccoli and pear puree and a peach yoghurt... Plus water, plus 5 bottles of milk. (she's a hungry beast!) we are also mixing puree and finger food but she had no finger foods today poor girl. (been a busy day and not had time to deal with the messiness!!)

Breakfast- Oatmeal

Lunch- Green beans / sweet pea puree with BM

Dinner- Rice / Acacado purée with BM

Yay, glad to see people participating! I already see several ideas that I will be stealing in the near future ;)

Today's menu:

Breakfast
Blueberries
Bagel w/ cream cheese

Lunch
Whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter
Strawberry yogurt

Dinner
Roast beef
Apple, corn and squash puree

Has Elsie got any teeth yet? I'm nervous of blueberries and grapes so I don't give them to Mia even though she's got a few teeth now. How does she do with the blueberries?

Nice to see an all inclusive thread about weaning :)
So today's:
Brekkie- porridge with a smidge of jam (spoon fed)
Lunch will be some baked beans (spoon fed)
Dinner will be some broccoli florets, breadstick and rice cakes :) (finger food)

Has Elsie got any teeth yet? I'm nervous of blueberries and grapes so I don't give them to Mia even though she's got a few teeth now. How does she do with the blueberries?

Yes, she has a couple of teeth on the bottom. She does fine with the blueberries - I just give her the squishy ones and she sucks on them until they're mush or bites them in half. She still doesn't actually swallow most of them but she could if she wanted to. I probably won't try grapes until she has top teeth though.

Breakfast- weetabix and toast. Boring breakfast today but usually she will either have weetabix or porridge with blueberries/raspberries, warmed in the microwave and the blueberries explode and make the porridge purple!

Snack at 11am- petit filous yogurt and a rice cracker

Lunch- Scrambled eggs with grated cheese mixed in today and a smoothie of banana, strawberry and coconut milk coz she didnt have any fruit at breakfast

Dinner- She will have a creamy chicken curry that i cooked last night and rice. This will be interesting! It wasnt too spicy so hopefully will be fine!

Grapes and blueberries I cut... Grapes should be cut until they are 6 years old or something like that. Grapes, hotdogs, cherry tomatoes, marshmallows, etc... A 4 year old girl in my area died from choking on a grape a few years ago.

Anyway...Jordan was tw but mosty feeds herself these days

Jordan breakfast - toast with butter and fruit spread, banana chunks, a few bites baby oatmeal I spoon fed her

Lunch - tuna salad on a bun, strawberries cut in tiny pieces as they seemed quite hard, blueberries cut in 1/2, peaches cut in small pieces, cottage cheese

Snack as she is refusing bottles as she has a cold and can't breathe while drinking...she had some yogurt and cheerios

Dinner - round steak with gravy ( tiny pieces), carrots and potatoes, crescent roll, and I spoon fed a bit of applesauce and baby oatmeal

( she still has baby oatmeal most days.... But a very small amount)

Breakfast
Oatibix

Lunch
Cheesy pasta and veg (Heinz special - it was a quick lunch!)

Dinner
Haddock in a white sauce
Apple and banana puree

Brekkie: rusk
Lunch: lentil dhal that I made and froze followed by homemade apple pudding
Dinner: mash potato and cream cheese
Four 8 oz bottles in the day too x

breakfast oat porridge plus fruit pot mixed in
lunch salmon, mini potato wafflesand broccoli, lots ended up on floor lol
dinner will be sweet potato wedges and bricolli followed by either pear or banana

by the way I love threads like this, I always get great ideas for new foods for lo

by the way I love threads like this, I always get great ideas for new foods for lo

My LO's menu from yesterday...

Breakfast
Oat, barley and spelt cereal
Corn, apple, & squash puree (pouch)

Lunch
Blueberry sweet potato puffs
Whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter
Strawberries

Dinner
Broccoli, pea, & pear puree (pouch)
Peach yogurt

sorry jjust noticed my multiple posts , no idea what happened !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->