What did your baby eat today? (all-inclusive edition!)

LO had
breaktfast: cheerios and bananas
lunch; avacado, toast, string cheese
dinner: going to have pasta with a creamy pumpkin sauce I made and zuchinni

Im the same doing a mix...

Breakfast - few mouthfulls of weetabix, half slice of toast (tried banana, not having any of it :( )
Lunch - fishfingers, pear (in cubes), some organix puff things (attempted cucumber but all on floor!)
snack - ellas kitchen flapjack bar
Tea - ham sandwich, a few mouthfulls of thai curry (v.mild), attempted a petit filous.

she has really been fussy with food recently, throwing it all on the floor and refusing things she used to love :( she is also really cutting down her milk which is a bit confusing.

Breakfast - corn chex in milk to make them soft, bananas and blueberries

Lunch - leftover potatoes and carrots, strawberries, cottage cheese, baby mum mum rusks, spoon fed baby oatmeal

Dinner will be pasta, shrimp, broccoli, peaches

Lunch - Carrot, Cauliflower and pea puree
Dinner - Butternut squash and sweet potato puree
Banana puree

Breakie - porridge with apple purée
Mid morning snack (his sisters were eating and he wasn't going to be left out!) a homemade gingerbread man
Lunch - chicken with sweet potato and apple followed by a yoghurt and then bread and butter!!
Dinner - cauliflower cheese followed by pear and mango purée

Breakfast - porridge

Lunch - crackers with vegemite, sliced banana and a bit of greek yoghurt

Snack - peach

Dinner - pasta with steamed brocolli and a quorn-like vegetarian mince :)

Just curious- 7 months old, eating three meals a day- how many bottles and how many ounces at a time? We are on 4 bottles, 8 ounces each- but she has stateted to not really be bothered about her mid morning and mid afternoon ones.

Great idea bananaz, I have often thought of posting on the similar threads, but havent just because we dont lable our weaning style and I wasnt sure where we would fit best!
Today my LO had:
Breakfast
Greek yogurt with blueberry and pear puree
Toast with butter
Peeled clementinr segments
Lunch
Shredded cheese
Cucumber sticks
Boiled egg
An Ellas kichen pouch of pears, peas, and carrots
A bit of chicken she stole from me
A piece of crepe she stole from daddy
Dinner
I plan to make Croatian broccoli pancakes. Broccoli hasnt been a favorite so far, so hopefully she will try them.

So ladies, I'm wondering how much your babies actually eat of the items you've listed? My LO tends to be on the pickier side and I'm guessing that most babies her age are eating more than she does, but I'm not sure.

The only thing she eats any real quantity of are baby cereals made with breast milk, and even that's becoming a battle now. She'll suck and nibble on fruits and veggies but very rarely will she actually eat a whole piece of anything. With other finger foods she'll usually eat a few little bites and the rest become toys/projectiles. I've started giving her more puree pouches but her success with those really depends on how much she likes the flavor - most of them she'll suck on for a moment and then turn upside down so she can bite the bottom and spill it all over herself :dohh:

I'm not too worried because I feel like she's making progress (at least she's trying things now!) but I do wonder if she's eating way less than other babies.

Teddy yesterday

B - rasberry wheats and while milk (a few on his tray and a few mushed on a spoon)

L - hot cross bun with butter, Ella's apple and cheese biscuits, dried mango, yeo valley strawberry yoghurt

D - Ella's roast chicken dinner, c&g plum and apple fruit pot

3x 7oz of milk too

Today -

B - 1 slice of toast with butter and dairylea

S - Ella's cheese and apple biscuits

L - 1/2 jar of Heinz cheesy pasta with ham and a Heinz fruity custard pot

D - will be cheesy sweetpotato mash with cauli cheese and greenbeans and maybe a bit of a sausage and a yeo valley yoghurt with some peach slices

And his 3x 7oz of milk

So ladies, I'm wondering how much your babies actually eat of the items you've listed? My LO tends to be on the pickier side and I'm guessing that most babies her age are eating more than she does, but I'm not sure.

The only thing she eats any real quantity of are baby cereals made with breast milk, and even that's becoming a battle now. She'll suck and nibble on fruits and veggies but very rarely will she actually eat a whole piece of anything. With other finger foods she'll usually eat a few little bites and the rest become toys/projectiles. I've started giving her more puree pouches but her success with those really depends on how much she likes the flavor - most of them she'll suck on for a moment and then turn upside down so she can bite the bottom and spill it all over herself :dohh:

I'm not too worried because I feel like she's making progress (at least she's trying things now!) but I do wonder if she's eating way less than other babies.

Teddy is a really good eater, he eats a good majority of his finger foods, only leaves the odd chunk.
Now and again he isn't in the mood or isn't interested in something and messes around but mostly he just eats anything thats put in front of him, and he's always stealing jesses food and snacks and ours too!

Evie is just 7 months and she has 3 meals a day (though more often than not she will only take a few spoonfuls of breakfast). And she has (usually 5 bottles a day one of which is a small middle of the night feed and the other 4 are 5/6oz bottles that's she never finishes).
Her diets kind of made up of porridge, fruit, chicken and vegetable dinners and finger foods like toast, muffins, quarters of orange, banana etc. X

Today
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with cheese and pear chunks
Lunch: oatmeal and berries with crackers
Dinner: I am making broccoli, chicken, casserole with rice so she will eat that (mostly eat the chicken an cheese)

today
breakfast oat cereal mixed with apple pouch
mid morning snack 1 biscotti
lunch half jar spaghetti tomato and mozzarella and yoghurt
afternoon snack Organix sweetcorn rings
diner ate bits if our food so strange combination salmon, potato, nearly Half a boiled egg and some French bread followed by fruit

today
breakfast oat cereal mixed with apple pouch
mid morning snack 1 biscotti
lunch half jar spaghetti tomato and mozzarella and yoghurt
afternoon snack Organix sweetcorn rings
diner ate bits if our food so strange combination salmon, potato, nearly Half a boiled egg and some French bread followed by fruit

Brekkie: porridge and 2 mashed strawberries in there (spoonfed)
Lunch: broccoli mashed up with some apple (gross but she ate it lol) water to drink
Dinner: pizza cut into fingers...she just played with it hahaha

Loving the all inclusive thread :)

Here is what LO has had the last few days

thurs

B - banana porridge (4oz)
L - cheese & marmite sandwich, crisps & 1/2 fruit pot
T - lamb tagine, mash potato & asparagus & 1/2 fruit pot

fri

B - weetabix, 1/2 banana + 4oz milk
L - pasta & tomato sauce
T - cheesy mash, ham, peas & sweet corn & raspberry yoghurt

sat

B - toast with jam + 5oz milk
L - cheese & onion omelette
T - grilled chicken, potato wedgies & roasted veg (courgette, onion, peppers & tomato) + fruit pot

sun

B - weetabix, 1/2 banana + 4oz milk
L - cheese & marmite toasty, crisps & 1/2 fruit pot
T - Sunday roast (no gravy)

*crisps = organix puffs etc.

Bananaz my LO is a really good eater and generally eats everything put infront of him, we started with TW at 17 weeks for medical reasons, he's 10 months now and we do 90% BLW :)

Breakfast
Oatmeal w/ fresh strawberries

Lunch
Whole wheat bread w/ cream cheese
Blueberry sweet potato puffs
Pear slices

Dinner
Ground turkey pasta
Corn, apple and sweet potato puree (pouch)

Bananaz, Mia has just this week mastered how to push food to the back of her mouth and swallow it. Before that, it was luck whether or not she swallowed much. She's not picky though and will give anything a try. I'd estimate she eats 60% of what I put in front of her and usually everything if I spoonfeed her. They're not really small portions either. I wouldn't worry at all yet if Elsie's still mainly having milk, I feel like Mia would still be totally fine with milk alone.

Today
Breakfast - cream cheese on soy and linseed toast

Lunch - vegemite cracker, banana, peach

Snack - stewed apple and greek yoghurt

Dinner - roasted veges, carrot, potato, sweet potato and steamed brocolli

Bananaz,
My LO, like yours, seems to be getting pickier about her food, instead of less so. In the beginnng she would eat anything, but she seems to have realized that some foods are tastier than others, and she holds out for those!
Mine typically eats a lot one day, then goes two or three days with almost nothing. She will gobble up any fruit pouch, but is skeptical of all savory ones. She doesnt like spoon feeding much, whether she controls the spoon or I do, unless it is one of her all time favorite foods. She loves to explore finger foods, but isnt good at swallowing them yet, so she often gets frustrated before she eats much of them.
So, as an example, of the foods yesterday she ate:
Breakfast:2 tbsp yogurt with blueberries (would have eaten more) plus 1/3 slice toast and 1/2 of one segment 3of clementine
Lunch: One whole Ellas Kitchen fruit and veggie pouch, plus maybe three mouthfulls of cucumber, 3 bites of cheese, and 1 bite of hardboiled egg.
Dinner: Maybe three bites of broccoli pancakes.

And by our standards, this was a big eating day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->