What did your implantation pain feel like??

tl682

Reaction score
For anybody who had implantation pain, can you please tell me what it felt like?? One-sided or two, or just in the middle?? I'm ttc and trying to decide if what I'm feeling is implantation pain, so any help you could give me would be great!!

it was in the middle and was just a slight crampy feeling. i didnt think much of it, but then i did get a faint bfp two days later so im thinking it was implantation

I wish I could tell you for sure because I don't know if it was implantation pain or not but about a week before my period was supposed to start I started cramping on my left side. I also had really low blood sugar for half a day ....just felt really bad and even after I ate it took a long time for that weak feeling to go away.

I wish I could tell you for sure because I don't know if it was implantation pain or not but about a week before my period was supposed to start I started cramping on my left side. I also had really low blood sugar for half a day ....just felt really bad and even after I ate it took a long time for that weak feeling to go away.

Did it feel like ov pain, just higher than your ovary?? I'm getting this pain above my right ovary, and it's throbbing on and off.

Mine was like a pocky crampy pain in the middle but kinda left too... for me it was like someone pocked me 3 times....and then the area just felt kinda sore for a while ...

mine just felt like sharp pains and a lil like air and tiny bit of cramps but only lasted for about 10 mins im assuming that was implantation got my bfp 2 days later xxx

not sure if what I felt was implantation but I found out about 3 weeks and it started happening at 2, it was bad period like cramping....like the worst period ever was about to start and then never did. I just knew I was pregnant then:)

I'm certain that I had implantation pains at 6dpo. It just felt like AF cramps in the middle. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->