What did your inplantation bleeding look like?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Only been here a day and already two worried posts! :haha: I am super anxious this time as I've had three chemicals and it took us 16 months to get here. Very scared. So imagine my unease at finding brown strongly discharge when I peed just now :/ I'm not panicking as it was brown and only the tiniest amount and I just checked cervix to find there is no more of it. Never had this with my two kids, so I'm a bit nervous about it.

So just wondering what your inplantation bleeding looked like and when it came? I'm 15dpo, AF is due tomorrow and I got my BFP two days ago. Really hoping this is nothing to worry about. I was just starting to let myself feel excited.

Hiya hun, if you bleed around the time your AF is due, it is likely to be breakthrough bleeding. This is due to hormones that would normally trigger AF (just some residual hormones). This happened to me this pregnancy, and in at least one of my other pregnancies too.

It could also, as you say, be from implantation as the egg keeps burrowing in for a while. Either way, a small amount of brown blood is pretty normal.

I had mine a couple of days before my BFP. It was brown spotting that was red when I checked my cervix. I thought it was the start of AF but then it obviously didn't continue.

Mine was just like that, brown and a small amount. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->