What did your toddler have to eat today?

breakfast - a few blueberry wheats & milk (dumped most of them on the floor), sultanas, a pear, cup of milk
lunch - 1/2 slice of bread (no spread), most of a slice of toast, butter & Marmite, grapes, sultanas, 1/4 of an apple
dinner - small piece of cheese & onion quiche, 2 slices of chicken, broccoli, green beans, carrot, cherry tomato, cucumber, most of a buttered hot cross bun, fromage frais

will have more milk at bedtime

B - weetabix & toast
S - Orange & raisins
L - chicken pie, brocolli & carrot
S - pineapple kiddylicious crisps
S - dried apricots
D - lamb kofta, pitta bread with homous & grated carrot, olives, cheese
S - banana & milk

B- scrambled egg with tomato and basil sauce (ate hardly any), blackberries, blueberries, kiwi, banana, 1/4 rusk
S- carrot sticks with hummus
L- Chicken risotto, can of peach slices in juice and a few dairy/soy free choc buttons
D- Beef bolognase with sweet potato wedges, steamed pear and banana and apricot dip

Breakfast: cup of milk. Bowl of cornflakes
Snack: fresh mkango (refused), gingerbread man
Lunch: 1/3 slice of bread and butter (found cheese on floor), sausage roll (refused), grapes (refused), custard.
Snack:banana
Tea: Pasta with cheese sauce and pepper, mushroom & courgette (all refused)
Supper: 1 weetabix, cup of milk. 1/2 slice of toast.

bad times :cry:

I hate days like that blah :nope: Lily had a virus last week and ate like a bird for 6 days, her clothes were baggy by the end of it! Bless her.

Charlie had:
Breakfast - Cheerios and grapes at home
Snack - Toast and fruit at nursery
Lunch - Chicken curry and pitta bread, yogurt at nursery
Snack - Small banana, melon at nursery
Dinner - Tortilla wraps with roast veg and potato wedges, SF jelly at home
Bedtime - 6oz milk :)

Ruby had:

Breakfast - decent bowl of oat crisp.
Lunch - salmon pate (just a tin of wild salmon mashed up with cream cheese) sandwich, (whole slice of granary bread.) Pear, mango and orange smoothie.
Snack - a biscuit at toddler group
Dinner - half a homemade mini pizza, brocolli, a fromage frais

breakfast porridge.
lunch fish fingers and homeade chips and bread.
evening meal we went for a family meal for my lo's birthday she had tomato soup and a kids roast dinner.
and she had rasons and ellas kitchen cookies for snack oh and a banana.

breakfast - 3 cups of milk.
snack - potato wedges
lunch - tuna & sweetcorn pasta / ham and cheese pasta / grated cheese
snack - 8 double chocolate fingers (she stole them!!!! At the supermarket she picked chocolate fingers as her treat. OH opened them for her and she ate loads before OH even looked. before she got her wheels she didn't eat a single thing most days.
supper - (lunch was late and we went to the park to feed the ducks) big bowl of readibrek, 2 yogurts, cup of milk.

She drinks loads of juice now during the day too :)

Today Ihsan had;

b- weetabix then melon and grapes
snack- cheese slices and a cracker
l- dairylea sandwich. yoghurt
d- baked potato with tuna then custard with baked apples.

B - porrige and blueberries
S - toast with cheese spread
L - 1/2 bowl veggie curry and rice
S - about 6 jelly babies
D - a cheese and ham toastie which she ate maybe 1/4 of

It seems like I'm the only one who swaps lunches and dinners round haha

B - porrige and blueberries
S - toast with cheese spread
L - 1/2 bowl veggie curry and rice
S - about 6 jelly babies
D - a cheese and ham toastie which she ate maybe 1/4 of

It seems like I'm the only one who swaps lunches and dinners round haha

You mean large meal wise? Tegan normally has her large meal at lunch time as she doesn't have much appetite later in the day! She calls it dinner though :rofl: And her dinner she calls supper :rofl:

B-Large glass of full fat milk, scrambled egg, cheese, whole grain toast and half a grapefruit.
S-blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and watermelonand a glass of water.
L-Salmon, with a dill sauce, yellow beans and mash potatoes, with orange juice.
S-yogurt, and half an apple.
D-Egg, bacon, whole grain toast, carrot/green/yellow/orange/red pepper, brocoli, cauli flower with dip and a glass of apple juice.
And then before bed a bowl of cereal and some more blueberries.

Ihsan has been eating much better today thank goodness!

b- weetabix, mango slice.
snack- banana, grapes
l- spinach cheese and tomato pasta and 1slice of bread with margerine
d- beef lasagne ,cucumber stiks , a few chips.
will have a yoghurt later and probably a cookie.

:)

Today Tegan had two bowls of readibrek, one at 5am and one at 7am. milk and juice

I don't know what she had for lunch since I was asleep and OH was watching her (I had a bad night and was awake at 5am when Tegan got up (I hadn't slept yet) and stayed up with her until 8.30. I woke OH up then and she came down to watch her and I slept until 12.

For dinner she had McDonalds. Yeah yeah I know it's bad for her but it's once a month. It won't kill her :)

Porridge with strawberries

Banana crisps, cheddar cracker, mini breadstick

Half a pitta filled with hoummos cucumber and red pepper, the rest of banana crisps

Grapes

Lasagne chips salad and garlic bread, Greek yoghurt with honey

Milk in morning and bedtime and water throughout day :thumbup: x

B - fruity muesli and a banana
S - baby spelt biscuits
L - chicken with rice and veg, hummus and carrot sticks, blackberries, kiwi fruit
D - sweet potato wedges, sardines, tomato and basil sauce, can of peaches, a banana

Breakfast: Cheerios (2 servings)
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Dairylea sandwich and cucumber
Snack: 2 Pancakes
Dinner: Shepherds Pie, yoghurt, grapes

B- kellogs and honey and nut clusters and a yoghurt
L- Was oh b'day so went out for lunch and she had a large bowl of meatballs and pasta in tomato sauce with peas, followed by half a ribena ice lolly.
D - Darylea cheese dunkers, yoghurt, banana and orange

Today was a bit of a lazy day for me as I wasn't feeling too well, this is what Jacob had today
Breakfast: bite size weetabix
Snack: a few organix crisps
Lunch: toasted crusty, spaghetti hoops - mini muller rice, though he wasn't too keen on this.
Snack: Kiddylicious apple crisps
Dinner: butternut squash risotto, garlic bread, yoghurt, slice of pineapple, then he asked for a banana and ate about half of it!

My main problem is yoghurts, he loves the things so much that as soon as he's in his highchair he takes one bite of his food and starts pointing at the fridge asking for yoghurt, he then wont settle until he gets one, which he will eat and then go back to his food, but I want to try to stop this, just not sure how without a full blown screaming tantrum, any tips ladies? It only happens at lunch and dinner, never breakfast and never if we eat out or at someone else's house, so I guess he's manipulating us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->