What do I pack for my hospital bag and when do I pack it?

AsEn11

Reaction score
Ok so I have no clue what to pack for the hospital..how many outfits for baby?
What sizes?
What for myself..
Toiletries?
I just have no clue..if someone could make me a list I will be forever greatful!!

There's a thread at the top of third tri :thumbup:

X

In the US, you don't need all the stuff the UK ladies have to take. For baby, all you will need is a going home outfit, maybe a blanket, and I was told to take some scratch mitts bc the staff won't cut baby's nails. (My cousin just had a baby and this is what she told me) Sizes: I'm going to take one NB and one 0-3.

For yourself, something comfy to wear home and stuff while there. My cousin suggested gowns and not pj's with pants cos of the pads and bleeding. I'm going to take some cheap, big undies that I can throw away after. She told me the hsp provided her soap and shampoo, but I'm taking my own. Plus my toothbrush and toothpaste, brush and hair dryer (may not need it if I'm not there long, but just in case) Socks and slippers and robe. I'm not sure if we need to bring our own pads or if hsp povides them?? Camera, cell phone charger.

that's all I've got so far. not sure what else i might need. I'm going to pack my bag around week 37 or 38.

Thank you ladies!! Now to pick what outfits to take for her..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"