What do twinges mean? 7dpo

Right, I feel the same thing, but I haven't gotten pregnant in those months that I have felt it. I'm starting to wonder if it's implantation TRYING to happen, but it just DOESN'T happen for some reason... Anybody agree??

I think this is most likely what it is. We're on our 11th month TTC now. I got a BFP in June but sadly m/c 5 weeks 5 days. But for nearly every month since then I've had twinges and a little bit of cramping too around 7-9dpo but have gone on to get AF each month a week or so later. I'm pretty sure I never had any of this before TTC. I read recently that apparently 75% of fertilised eggs don't implant, so I'd say there's a good chance that this is what it is.

Baby dust everyone x

I feel less positive Today than normal...
I feel a bit weepy

FeelCrazy -- Hang in there!! Remember that AF symptoms and preggers symptoms are the same... Let us know what happens. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

i've had twinges since starting clomid 4 cycles ago...but more this month, and a bfp yesterday at 13 dpo. definitely not normal AF symptoms.

Great to know it's not normal :)
thanks very much!!!

I feel less positive Today than normal...
I feel a bit weepy

Sorry Feelcrazy you're not doing so well...I hope AF doesn't catch you...I'm not a big fan of hers lately...

Haha ya me either!!! When is your af due?
How many dpo are you?
How are you feeling today?

FeelCrazy -- Hang in there!! Remember that AF symptoms and preggers symptoms are the same... Let us know what happens. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Thanks so much. I appreciate that!

I got caught today :( so I'm no CD2 since it's past midnight...I should really be in bed.

Sorry, Grandbleu... Baby dust next time!! Please hang in there.

Sorry AF got you Grandbleu

Feelcrazy - I was reading today on the countdown to pregnancy symptom spotter that it's quite common to feel emotional and feel like you're definitely not pregnant when you are actually pregnant. So hang on in there!!

Leeze. That is so sweet of you to remember to tell me that!!!
I'm only 9 dpo but I feel so sad haha it's soo early. Maybe it's because I have tested too much and am down about it now. Thanks for thinking of me

i could have written this post last night i could feel something at both the right and left side then it went to just the middle then felt just like a pulling sesation but im cd 38 and dont even know if i ovulated lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->