What do twinges mean? 7dpo

F

Feelcrazy

All morning I have had twinges..
I noticed at work. I was busy so I know it's not in my head haha
it felt by my right ovary. Then later a bit my left ovary. Now it's feeling more uteras area twinges! I have heard of cramps from implantation. But these are light twinges? Not cramps.... What do you think? My period is not due for over a week! :)

Same ting happened me other day
was roughly 8ish dpo on right ovary area..
xx​

I just wrote something about this!! I dont know what it is. I had them last month, the month before, and also this month. Strange...

i've had twinges since starting clomid 4 cycles ago...but more this month, and a bfp yesterday at 13 dpo. definitely not normal AF symptoms.

AmandaAnn, congrats!! How long were you ttc??

NTNP for probably 3 years (but i had very irregular and mostly absent periods during that time), then 4 cycles of clomid...

thank you!!!

hi feelcrazy, i had very mild twinges in my abdomen area from 7-9dpo and got my BFP at 10dpo....good luck!

hi feelcrazy, i had very mild twinges in my abdomen area from 7-9dpo and got my BFP at 10dpo....good luck!

Thank you kindly! When I read thAt I said ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!
GOD I hope so. Thank you :)

i've had twinges since starting clomid 4 cycles ago...but more this month, and a bfp yesterday at 13 dpo. definitely not normal AF symptoms.

Great to know it's not normal :)
thanks very much!!!

Oh this makes me sort of excited...I had twinges/pulsating in my L side abou CD21 (which would be about 7-8 dpo)

I just wish I had the courage to test...still going to hold out a couple more days...just not ready to handle a big fat BFN staring me in the face.

Last time I got pregnant I just knew in my gut...no fear...this time I'm just a scaredy cat :(

Haha don't worry I'm afraid too!!!
Not to afraid to test. But just plain afraid lol

Hi I have had twinges 8,9 10dpo this month more than usual but I only feel them in the morning when I am lying down and its in the middle not specifically to one side.

Can somebody please tell me what these twinges feel like?? I want to know if mine are the same :)

Mine were only on the left hand side and to me felt like a pulsating pain (not super painful but a little) like where my left ovary was. I got it around CD21 and felt it periodically since.

I have no idea what it means but for me unfortunately it didn't help me get pregnant this month.

Right, I feel the same thing, but I haven't gotten pregnant in those months that I have felt it. I'm starting to wonder if it's implantation TRYING to happen, but it just DOESN'T happen for some reason... Anybody agree??

Right, I feel the same thing, but I haven't gotten pregnant in those months that I have felt it. I'm starting to wonder if it's implantation TRYING to happen, but it just DOESN'T happen for some reason... Anybody agree??

Can that happen?
Makes me wonder now too.
I have had pains and twinges at 7dpo every month since my m/c but always BFN. Never noticed it before m/c.

This was my first time noticing it - before my M/C I don't remember feeling this. It's interesting we are all feeling it around 7DPO....I wish people would do more research on women's subjects...we get so neglected...especially the reasons for miscarriages.

Makes you wonder what it means...

I know, the nurse at the hospital where I had my ERPC said that we know many things about all types of medicine but many aspects of fertility and especially women's fertility is still a mystery, even to the experts.

Sorry for your loss, I lost at 12 weeks also.

Fingers crossed for a BFP for all of us very soon :dust:

Crap. Now they are AF type cramps today. I am so bummed. Feel like I'm gonna start my period soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->