what do u do during ur 2ww?!

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
10cycles in!! I find myself fantasizing....about being pregnant or I feel like sometimes I won't do something because I MIGHT BE PREGNANT and when af comes higher my hopes the harder the blow!!!! Its so hard NOT to think about it ...... Or to relax whatever.....lol .....

Totally there with you!!! We are on to our 9th cycle!!! CD 2 for me today!!! Had planned out that I would have been nearly 9 weeks at christmas, and could have had a nice surprise for the grandparents to be!!! Oh well back to waiting to ov!!!! Am planning to not symptom spot as much this cycle, think I'm sending myself crazy!!! Hoping to be distracted by the festive season!!! GL to you!!!

10cycles in!! I find myself fantasizing....about being pregnant or I feel like sometimes I won't do something because I MIGHT BE PREGNANT and when af comes higher my hopes the harder the blow!!!! Its so hard NOT to think about it ...... Or to relax whatever.....lol .....

it seems like i do the exact same as you during the tww...i wish i had some ideas on how to keep your mind off it but honestly, i believe its impossible. maybe we can buddy up and go physcho together :) ...im currently on CD9 and HOPING so bad that i can give my dh the great news for xmas...would be the perfect gift i think.

the only advice i really have for getting through the tww is: \be aware of symptoms (especially the ones that are far different than your normal) but remember how powerful our minds are...the more you want it the more you might "create symptoms". :) :)
GL!! dust

N27- I know right...my testing date next month will be a week before dh. Birthday. . . So fx ..... Um just a few days ahead of you CD12.....six days....more opks are slowly gettin darker ..... But they take a while I never get a BAM im Ovulating... .just gradual increase

I stalk as many charts as I can!!!! Not to mention staring at my own!!! :laugh2:

N27- I know right...my testing date next month will be a week before dh. Birthday. . . So fx ..... Um just a few days ahead of you CD12.....six days....more opks are slowly gettin darker ..... But they take a while I never get a BAM im Ovulating... .just gradual increase

oh wow..so do you have long cycles normally? i usually O around cycle day 13...although ive never used opks. im not sure i can justify the cost of them when they seem to be less reliable than i would like...i mean, how do you know when its a for sure positive opk and the line isnt too faint still? i dont know maybe thats just me :) lol. but i started charting EVERYTHING in my cycles ...one year ago today actually! and since then i have learned so much about myself..physically :).

fx for you on getting that perfect bday gift for dh :)

I counting down to and my brain can't think of anything else. If I hadn't been in work I think I would have cracked up. I am due this Sunday and it's killing me !!!! Anna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->