what do u think?

Essjay

Reaction score
hi girls, took out my implant a couple of months ago,been using withdrawl (we know its not safe but are happily married with two little boys)

and occasionally use a condom.

I am quite fertile and fell pregnant very easily with my last two (first month of trying and second month of trying)

my last period was 21st of april.. im not sure how long my cycle is, i know im usually not this long, feel like i havent been on for ages! if i go by the average 28 day cycle im quite a bit late... do u reckon its really possible? im waiting for my pregnancy tests to come through the post.

everyone could be in for a shock as i have a 6 month old! lol

I have got pregnant the first month of trying 3 times (2 MMC's and with DS) just by DTD every 1-2 days but never have using the withdrawal method. It is actually considered 98% effect with perfect use (so actually the same pregnancy rate as condoms) but (like condoms) that does mean that even with perfect use there is that 2% chance. I think it is like 15-20% (not totally sure though) with non perfect use with the pull-out method and condoms.

So yes, it is definitely possible even if statistically not very likely. Good luck and I hope that you get the result that you want. :flower:

yeah its possible.

Ive been using the withdrawal method for about 5 years and have never fallen pregnant, but maybe my hubby is just really good at timing it and u said u are very fertile so maybe......

you will have to keep us updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->