What do we think we are having?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Alsha & Elliot, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Alsha & Elliot

Alsha & Elliot Active Member

Hello all just wondering if anyone else is begining to wonder the sex of their baby :? :?: Or already know?

2. Alsha & Elliot

I have been quite sick this time around so i am thinking girl! I have my second scan 12th Feb and i am going to find ou this time :)

3. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Hi Alsha, welcom to second tri. I know what Im having but not telling anyone so I cant speculate!

Do you have any names picked?

4. Alsha & Elliot

I think so, not really talked about it much. I think we will talk about it more once we have had the scan X

5. MrsE

MrsE Well-Known Member

I started off thinking Girl but now I'm thinking Boy, well it's 50/50 isn't it :lol:

We have the 20 weeks scan next week but we're still not sure whether to find out or not :-k

Cx

6. Alsha & Elliot

I you do will you tell usX

7. MrsE

MrsE Well-Known Member

Of course I will.

Cx

8. Alsha & Elliot

If i find out i will tell you all just keep it a secret from our families. i just can't wait until feb 12th? :wink:

9. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

We're not going to find out until they arrive. It's quite exciting with twins, especially knowing that they are non-identical... could be two girls, two boys or one of each.

OH thinks it's one of each, but I don't really have any strong feelings either way. I keep changing my mind depending on I feel each day! :lol:

10. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Aww why you not telling :( :lol:

11. Alsha & Elliot

Helen it is lovely you are not going to find out, i didn't with Elliot and it was a lovely surprise! its just last time towards the end it really did get to me with family and friends guessing i would have liked to know as i was the mother! Anyway if Andy gets his way we wont :? Oh well there is time yet to get him to come round to my way of thinking :wink:

12. Spunky Cupkake

Spunky Cupkake Well-Known Member

hi alsha ive havent been sick as much as i was on my little boy morgan so i think i might be carrying alittle girl i would be so chuffed if it was as i have had 2 boys so it would be nice to have a girl i will be dissapointed if i have a boy but i will love him just as much but would really love a girl im finding out 19th jan so please all throw me pink baby dust

xxxx spunky xxxx

13. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hi

Im thinking boy this time cuz i feel completly opposite then i did with Kiara, but some days i think girl, will know first week of Febuary!! i cant help but not find out
    Katrina

14. Natalie&Karl

Natalie&Karl Well-Known Member

Im to new to all this... so if its an obvious reason do tell...

BUT...why do you relate the extreme of your morning sickness to either a boy or girl? Or for example, if you had a boy and you weren't that sick, 2nd time you're more sick...why do you think that means your having the oppostie sex?

I've been vomitting like a gooden...any guesses? lol

Nat x