what do you all think? help!

emmakay16

Reaction score
I have done several threads now but im starting to panic now and really want some advice or reassurrance, anything really :(

I have had 3 faint positives and the rest were negative.

I have recently come off the pill so no idea wwhen period would have been due but I havent bled for 7 weeks now!

I am having other symptoms aswell but just dont know what to think!

2 of the faint positives were not even that faint. me and my bf put them at other end of room and could clearly see two lines. these were internet cheapies but they definetly showed a BFP. Also, clearblue easy showed a cross, very faint but definetly a cross.

However, some tests such as clearblue digital say Im not?

Help!
Im so worried :(

i got a BFN with clearblue digital too but when i used a pink strip test it was positive. i got very confused like you because i wasnt sure what to believe at the time but my dr told me as long as its a visible line then its a positive.

superdrug tests are meant to be the best because they're very sensitive where as the clearblue digital are a sensivity of 50 i think the superdrug ones are 10... but if i were you i wouldnt waste more money on tests i'd go and see my dr :) it looks like you may well have your BFP!

Thanks hun!

I went doctors last week and they werent much help just told me to bascially wait another week!!

I know you shouldnt but i have opened all my digital ones up and they always have 3 lines and seem to be getting darker!

There is one dark one like the control line and one next to it which is blue but faint but thick and visible to see and then on the test strip undrneath there is another faint line.

I am sure this must mean I am?? I have read some posts on here about the clearblue digital and people who have been pregnant have had 3 lines just like mine but alot darker!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->