what do you all think? really need advice

READYSTEADYGO

Reaction score
morning

i really hope someone can make some sense of this for me. i think i ov on sun 16th had some really bad stabbing pain really low down that took my breath away, has some brown mucus when i wiped on17th 18th 19th which i thought was implantation but have been told this could have been ov bleeding.

i have had loads of signs weeing up tp 10times day, heatburn most days, pulling behind belly button, butterfly/tingling near overies, really hungry all the time, tired, lower back pain, metal/bloody taste and nothing taste right especially chocolate :(, sore nipples that stick out more, and boobs feel heavyer.

i started with some more brown mucus on fri had some sat and sun when i wiped (lasted all day) now when i wipe its like a dirty water colour on the tissue. AF was due sat-to today but i think most likely today if i ov on 16th but i tested yesterday (superdrug) BFN and today FR BFN both with fmu so what is going on, could i be preg and have a shy bean or is this brown mucus just a weird AF because a would at least have had a faint BFP today on FR is preg and af due /late

any advice would be helpful

thanks

well i would say leave it a few more days and test again because you have had a lot of signs of preg so count yourself out yet hope you get the result you want eventually good luck x

well i would say leave it a few more days and test again because you have had a lot of signs of preg so count yourself out yet hope you get the result you want eventually good luck x

AF Got me today and have lots of clots and its very heavy so feeling really sorry for myself. But heres to a nre cycle and lots of bd's then NO symptom spotting and no POAS till very late !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->