What do you collect?

Mummy2B21

Mum of Two
Reaction score
Just a nosy thread, I've never really collected anything..& I want to. I want that excited fussy feeling lol.

So what do you collect?

Nothing either really although I'm into cupcake kitchen accessories atm so want to start collecting cupcake trinkets :) xx

Limited Edition variants of movies/games and game consoles :cloud9: xx

Snowglobes. The twins have two shelves of them. I cant put them in my bedroom as I dont have the wall space so the girls have them. I love them.

Magnets, its not really my collection though its my Daughters, I buy them they choose. :)

Retro consoles and games is a pretty fun hobby for me. I also collect Barbie dolls.

While growing up I used to collect Barbies..I have about 82 the last time I counted years ago.

Now it's shoes :blush:!!

I'm a bit of a collector lol. :blush:

I started with Living Dead Dolls about ten years ago and had well over 80 at one point. I sold a lot on to make room for my next collection

I moved onto Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel action figures and after counting last week when putting them into storage I have over 130. 6 of those are signed by the characters they are based on (one is addressed personally to me :happydance:)

I also collected all of the buffy and angel novels. Got most of them on ebay for few pounds at most each so this was probably the cheapest of them all

I collected Sylvanian Families for about a year purely cos i always wanted them as a kid but my mum thinks they are 'ugly wee &**&%$' :haha: Have about 8 houses and vehicles.

I had an adults doll house which i collected furniture for. Would love to expand this and buy the companies whole range but that is bloody expensive with houses being several hundred pounds each.

Currently im collecting a partworks magazine which creates a Hello Kitty dinner service with six settings once complete. Think i'm on part 40 something at the moment

Oh and i've recently started collecting cloth nappies :haha: not quite the same but buying new nappies has that same kinda satisfaction for me lol

I have a 'bit' of OCD and like to make lists of stuff im collecting and love the satisfaction that comes from scoring stuff off my list once it arrives. And the excitement of once youve bought it waiting for it to come in the mail and opening the package. I hadnt realised quite how geeky i was till i had money to spend on stuff lol.:blush: And even until now and writing it all out like this i didnt realise just how much of it there is pmsl.:haha:

I absolutly reccomend collecting stuff, i love it as you can see. Will be glad to get back to work after matty leave and get back to some of my more expensive collections. Currently only allowed the nappies cos they are LO's essentials and the dinner set as 'at leasts thats something which can be useful' according to DH :haha: I was banned from buying anything else till then :nope:

I did collect nail varnishes till the kids destroyed them all :cry:
I plan to carry on collecting. Love them!

Harry potter gentle giant busts and general Harry potter merchandise :) hubby collects dr who stuff. So our house can look like a bit of a junk shop :)

I collect rings lol but not typical rings!

They're made out of anything except metal :D they can be made out of wood, resin, glass, lucite, acrylic, jade and loads of other materials.

Currently my favorites are one that's carved out of rose quartz and one that's carved out of cubic zircon

Me to you bears and cupcake stuff!

"Evie" collects blue nose friends :haha:

I collected perfume :)

I have a big box full of them.

Nothing, i go off things pretty quickly and i've never liked anything enough to collect them. OH collects pokemon cards though & blu rays xx

dvds/blu-rays! got hundreds!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->