What do you collect?

Nail polishes. I've spent a fortune on them :dohh:
Until LO came along i done my nails every night. Makes me realise i had far too much time on my hands :haha:

I'm a bit of a collector lol. :blush:

I started with Living Dead Dolls about ten years ago and had well over 80 at one point. I sold a lot on to make room for my next collection

I moved onto Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel action figures and after counting last week when putting them into storage I have over 130. 6 of those are signed by the characters they are based on (one is addressed personally to me :happydance:)

I also collected all of the buffy and angel novels. Got most of them on ebay for few pounds at most each so this was probably the cheapest of them all

I collected Sylvanian Families for about a year purely cos i always wanted them as a kid but my mum thinks they are 'ugly wee &**&%$' :haha: Have about 8 houses and vehicles.

I had an adults doll house which i collected furniture for. Would love to expand this and buy the companies whole range but that is bloody expensive with houses being several hundred pounds each.

Currently im collecting a partworks magazine which creates a Hello Kitty dinner service with six settings once complete. Think i'm on part 40 something at the moment

Oh and i've recently started collecting cloth nappies :haha: not quite the same but buying new nappies has that same kinda satisfaction for me lol

I have a 'bit' of OCD and like to make lists of stuff im collecting and love the satisfaction that comes from scoring stuff off my list once it arrives. And the excitement of once youve bought it waiting for it to come in the mail and opening the package. I hadnt realised quite how geeky i was till i had money to spend on stuff lol.:blush: And even until now and writing it all out like this i didnt realise just how much of it there is pmsl.:haha:

I absolutly reccomend collecting stuff, i love it as you can see. Will be glad to get back to work after matty leave and get back to some of my more expensive collections. Currently only allowed the nappies cos they are LO's essentials and the dinner set as 'at leasts thats something which can be useful' according to DH :haha: I was banned from buying anything else till then :nope:

Oooo, who signed your Buffy and Angel figurines? I must admit, I'm jealous! Love those shows and wished they would've stayed on!

Signed Ive got:

Julie Benz (Darla)
Bianca Lawson (Kendra)
Amber Benson (Tara) This si the one dedicated to me
Nicholas Brendon (Xander)
Clare Kramer (Glory)
Andy Hallet (Lorne) Quite rare now sadly as he died.

I didnt get them signed myself unfortuantly but they are all genuine signatures (I'm really paranoid lol so have been really careful with where i got them)

Lorne died?!! Wow! I love julie Benz!

Yeah :cry: in 2009 from heart failure. He was 33. (it was originally caused by a dental infection how scary is that?)

Glenn Quinn (Doyle) also died in 2002. He was only 32, it was a drug overdose.

Tea cups, have to be retro from dainty to funky 60s and 70s ones. I love them. Also other kitchen things like signs, old advertising ones I would love more of and retro kitchen things.

I also have a massive collection of vintage necklaces all diamond glam things , I have pics of them on my facebook. I just need a chance to wear them.

Iron fist shoes, links of London stuff (ooops expensive habits) and Michael Jackson stuff

I used to collect hair extensions, I had some crazy designs!

Me To You Teddies, most of them are from friends and family but I buy the odd ones.

If I was aloud of OH it'd be candles :)! haha I love them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->