what do you do that you know you shouldn't?

nic18

Reaction score
what do you do that you shouldn't?

i smoke when i know i should quit :(

I smoke and if I'm alone in the car I hardly ever wear a seat belt!

I'm sure there is a lot more that I cant remember right now :blush:

Eat too much junk food.
Spend too much money.

Spend troo much money on junk food.

Use faar too much artificial sweetner in my coffee, on cereals etc when I know how bad it is :blush: its either that or sugar that will make me even fatter.....I need to cut everything out all together really.

Fart and blame it on the dog.

Poor dog probably needs therapy.

Fart and blame it on the dog.

Poor dog probably needs therapy.

:rofl:

I drink far too much pepsi max, and coffee, and tea. I eat too much cheese.

I watch Jeremy Kyle.

I watch the subtitles of Pointless on the screen at the gym, then come home and watch it (recorded on Sky+) with DH and get the answers :smug::rofl:

I smoke too. And I'm sure its bad for me LTTTC...
I *have* cut back though.

Have too many take aways and eat too much junk.

I watch Jeremy Kyle too! Sometimes it's the only thing on that isn't infomercials.

I eat McDonalds and drink Dr. Pepper even though I'm pregnant and I know I shouldn't. And it's a little more often than 'once in a blue moon'. I've cut back significantly on McDonalds, maybe have fast food once a week, but I would need a miracle to go that long between cans of Dr. Pepper. One or two cans a day.

I'm such a bad mom already. :dohh:

Eat too much cheese and stress alot although i shouldnt cos of my bubs :-(

I watch Jeremy Kyle too! Sometimes it's the only thing on that isn't infomercials.

I eat McDonalds and drink Dr. Pepper even though I'm pregnant and I know I shouldn't. And it's a little more often than 'once in a blue moon'. I've cut back significantly on McDonalds, maybe have fast food once a week, but I would need a miracle to go that long between cans of Dr. Pepper. One or two cans a day.

I'm such a bad mom already. :dohh:

I was a Dr Pepper-holic too, for about 10 years! If I bought cans for the fridge, I would drink 3-5 daily and almost no water!! Hubbs had surgery and was out of work recovering for a month, and the budget suffered greatly, so I started drinking Koolaid instead. Now, drinking Dr P seems weird to me, I only drink it at work (free fountain drinks) and I've actually been feeling really good. At least with Koolaid its real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, and I can control how much I put in (I use about 1/4cup less than you're "supposed" to). AND I drink some water.
Now if only I could kick the smokes, I wouldn't have any "bad habits" left! Haha

I eat LO's treats when me and OH purposely dont buy any for ourselves cause we are 'being good'
:haha:

Swear far to much around the kids
Drink to much diet coke
Spend to much money

Omg eat way too much, I've got a hideous flabby belly

I eat to much crap, swear far to much, again I'll come back when I think of more :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->