What do you do to get your BFP???

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
right im getting pretty desperate!!! never thought id get to this point, but yup i have :(... Just waiting for Doctor to rule out im not Pregnant this cycle boooo.... Then im going to try just about everything!!!

So far, ive only used OPK's, lots of BD and just having the occasional check on my CM.

I decided that if this month wasnt the month then i was going to start temping... Is there any other thing i can take or do to try and get that BFP??? What do you use or take??? x

so sorry your having such a hard time. I just got my BFP yesterday after 19 months ttc. I suffered weak ovulation. The only thing I did different this month was have an HSG test done (which doctor said it could increase my chances for 3months if I had some little tiny blockage that got cleaned out) and I used normal lube this month instead of my preseed. I didnt even really think about pregancy cause I thought I totally missed ovulation due to being away from my husband dog sitting. I was days away from starting fertililty meds as soon as my period started!

I use the 'clearblue fertility monitor' as well as opk's, although I would say this is the first month that I have used them both properly, plus charting for the first time this month.

I think it's good to use both the opk's and the CBFM together because if I had relied on just one of them this month I probably would have missed the surge.

Good Luck x

I used preseed and soft cups to help the spermies stay in and migrate up to my uterus.

relax. bd every other day from cd 9-21 limited caffine and alcohol. we didn't temp or opk as found made me more worried and anxious. first month didn't use got pregnnt. fingers crossed for you

I went to hollan and barrats today and a lovely lady reccommended i use Evening primrose oil and Agnus Castus... I was going to get some Soy - Isoflavones... But she said this is much better??? How true that is i dont know x

I havent got my bfp yet...this is only our 3rd cycle ttc...before was 4 years ntnp....the first cycle we didnt do anything special..maybe thats why I didnt get a bfp.
the 2nd cycle we tried the SMEP plan,but without opks...maybe thats why I didnt get my bfp this cycle...frustrating!
Af showed up 6 days ago,and left yesterday....I am awaiting my smiley opk and IC hpts to be delivered this week...so we will definetly follow SMEP again and properly with the opk and hope we get our bfp this time around..I may or may not use preseed also..

I swear by temping, but unlike what some people say, it never stressed me out - I was fascinated knowing what my body was doing. ;D

I used temping, and had I not, I would have missed my almost-week-late ovulation. :)

Best wishes! xo

I think were going to try the SMEP this month if im deffo out.....

We did BD every other night last cycle... So who knows lol.... Too bloody stressful all of this trying malarky lol x

I swear by temping, but unlike what some people say, it never stressed me out - I was fascinated knowing what my body was doing. ;D

I used temping, and had I not, I would have missed my almost-week-late ovulation. :)

Best wishes! xo

Im glad ive started it :)... Not really overly sure what to make of 4 day worth of temps yet, there have been 36.3, 36.1, 36.1 then 36.3 again... looks funny on a graph lol... so looking forward to it changing and see if i do actually ovulate if and when :) x

Haha! It's not sensible at first, I remember watching my first week and wondering what my temp was doing. ;) But as your cycle pans out, you'll see at the end and say, "Okay wow, that makes a lot more sense to me!"

Mine did a bunch and leaps and bounds, especially right after my period:

My Ovulation Chart

(well the last cycle was even more wonky because we were traveling, I got seasick, late ovulation, etc - the first is probably what was more 'typical' for me, that was our WTT cycle)

Enjoy charting! And best wishes with it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"