what do you do with your baby?

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
so Annabelle is now 10 weeks old and im not sure what i should be doing to entertain her.

We have cuddle time, i make her laugh, she has tummy time which she loves and prefers to be on her back!! i have actually had to start laying her on her back for longer as she cries lol but sleeps on her back fine at night.

she goes on her play mat but isnt really interested in it yet

she goes in her bouncer which she is quite happy to sit in there but doesnt look like she is overly entertained by it.

i ahd got toys for her but she wont hold anything in her fist yet so i end up waving them infront of her get a couple of smiles then she loses interested.

i feel my efforts are more for my benefit as i feel if i dont do anything im not giving her enough attention

so what do you do to entertain your LO?
do they seem interested by the things you do with them

Lou
xxx

im in the same boat hun i feel like i dont give tyler enuff attention too! i try to play with him in his playmat, rattle toys at him but he loses interest too i think its still abit young for them yet tbh! like you we spend alot of the day cwtching xx

just wait, in a month you wont be able to set them down without entertaining them ;)

give it a few more weeks. My little miss picks up toys now, hits the toys on her playmat...like ryder said, can't sit her down for a min without having to entertain her

I used this site allot to help me entertain my son when he was younger , As I had no clue what to do ..hope it helps hun

https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.asp...p&ccat=play_and_learn&minRelAge=3&maxRelAge=6

True what Ryder and Scorpio said. It's all entertainment for them later on... jumperoo's, you can set her down and play toys with her, set the music...anything. You'll actually beg for some peace from playing with them all day :lol:

Tom doesn't really bother with toys, hes got a few teethers he likes but other than that he likes sitting on the bed playing hide and seek with a blanket and watching tv :D

We look at his cot mobile and play gym; I jiggle the rattles he likes to watch; we have quiet sitting time wheb he is held while just looking about, also walking round the house for him to see things; he likes his baby books; loves playing at bath time. Byron's favourite game is looking at us, we stick our tongues out and he copies and laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->