what do you do with your LO while you

Hmm I just walk and do those things lol, he sometimes follows me, sometimes he plays, or he just walks around the house

ditto! our downstiares is all really central... its not a big house anyways and I have the off limit places babygated off, or the door shut. So she really can only go in the living room and kitchen and is never really left alone.

Jason gets put into his playpen. My house isn't very baby proof at all and we have a dog so if I have to leave him to do anything i.e make a cuppa or go to the loo, he is put in his pen.

i've got the travel cot downstairs, which i put her in! all hell would break loose if i left her to it, especially with the dog. also comes in very handy when ella needs feeding or cuddling or anythin like that!

We do too! x

Tyler follows me where ever i go, i cant shake him off lol x

I just take her with me. I sometimes leave her downstairs if I'm just nipping upstairs to get her coat or something, but she is so fast and into EVERYTHING that I don't trust her alone anymore. She's worked out how to get into my purse now and took £10 out tonight and ran off with it.

Char just comes with me. She freaks if she isn't right there with me so....She's my constant shadow. Even has to sleep with us now.

She just follows me everywhere, cant remember last time i went to the loo on my own through the day :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->