What do you do?

K

katiecakes

Hi ladies! Another TMI! (sorry!)

My DH and I usually use lubrication or saliva to lubricate when we BD. However now that we are TTC, we avoid both because both can kill sperm. The BD can be very painful and difficult now- does anyone else deal with this and how do you lube up for the BD without killing the lil' swimmers?

TY.

Try conceive plus or balance activ, the company makes a sperm friendly lube that you should use prior. We've started trying it but no results yet, on the tww now. A lot of good reviews online even to the science of it..

Get some preseed! It's fab. Lube that aids the swimmers journey :) I used it when ttc my daughter and just got some more for 2nd time around :) - I got mine on amazon, never seen it in the chemist. Lots of luck! X

We're using preseed too, and my bestie got her :bfp: the first month she used it.

https://www.preseed.com/

I have to say, tmi, but it did make last night bd very enjoyable ;)

I'm trying Zestica this month, its reviews are awesome, very similar to pre-seed from what I have read i just can't find it where i live and don't want to wait for the shipping time and chance missing our day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->