what do you eat

cjb

Reaction score
So im 7 weeks today.been feeling sick for the last week. But worse the last 2 days.
Trying to not eat and drink at the same time.
But im only eating dry stuff which seems to help today ( only sick twice today).
But im sure i cant just go on eating toast/ crumpets/ crackers with butter.

Do others avoid eating stuff or just eat normally and just cope with being sick after.
Yesterday i had weetabix for breakfast ended up running to the toliet 5mins later to be sick.

This is my 2nd pregnancy and i was sick with my 1st from 7weeks upto about 18 weeks.
But i don't remeber having this constant feel of sickness. But was sick a few time aday bit sure after being sick i felt fine.

I eat crisps, chips, sweets and not much else - I'm a bad person!!

My MS isn't full pelt yet (just intermittent nausea, and being put off certain foods). I remember in my first pregnancy I lived off noodles, apples, oranges and tinned spaghetti XD

I did however get anemic so always good to check!

xx

This time around the only times I felt sick was when I ate too much high carb or sugary foods. Not immediately...right after I would feel great but after a half day of doing that. I usually eat Paleo but on busy days or when going out to eat I may have 1-2 non Paleo days.
But this time cheating really backfires on me so I have been strict and haven't really had any nausea (Am 14 weeks now) :shrug:

I feel like it changes as MS evolves. Last pregnancy from 6.5-12 weeks I ate a lot of carbs, grapefruit, bland stuff. I could not handle raw veggies sadly, or random things that I associated with nausea.

This time so far I am hit or miss, but still fairly OK to choke down healthy meals. I am stocking up on raw veg and fruit though because I have a feeling I have maybe 1.5-2 weeks until that option is out the window for me...

It really depends on the day. I eat a paleo based diet but in the first Tri with nausea I relax a bit and eat what I feel like, within limits. This morning all I wanted was a bagel with cheese. This afternoon I had a sweet potato wrap with avocado and a sparkling water. It really hit the spot. At the moment I eat when I'm hungry which truthfully hasn't been often in the last week. My nausea doesn't let up when I eat like it did with my other pregnancies. So I eat 5 small meals a day, and I try to eat protein with each meal so it helps me stay full and feel a bit better

I''ve been feeling rotten the past 3 days, constanly feeling sick, if I'm hungry it's a million Times worse but most foods turns my tummy. Dry crackers & crisps for me just now but I can't do that for long. How are we suppose to hide it from people when we feel this bad?? I'm a tea Jenny- but not now it feels foreign to me now! Xx

I just eat whatever sounds appealing which isn't much to be honest.. Lots of carbs seem to relax the nausea a bit. I'm nauseous all day every day. Some days are better than others... Doesn't really matter what I eat to be honest I just always feel sick. ... I hope it stops soon. It's bad :(

Been trying to figure that out myself! Apples and bananas seem to help with the naseau. Can't do anything heavy so salads with a light dressing are ok. Going to try doing smoothies.

I'm feeling better now, so can add a few more things into my diet. From week 7-9 though it was pretty much pure hell. I ate a LOT of 100% fruit popsicles. And string cheese. Low fat yogurt. Really bland stuff.

Thanks ladies. At least its not just me who cant decided what to eat.

I''ve been feeling rotten the past 3 days, constanly feeling sick, if I'm hungry it's a million Times worse but most foods turns my tummy. Dry crackers & crisps for me just now but I can't do that for long. How are we suppose to hide it from people when we feel this bad?? I'm a tea Jenny- but not now it feels foreign to me now! Xx

Yes im finding it really hard now to keep it from people. Im sure my mums knows!
Yes def when im hungry its si mich worse.

Just what I can handle...I try not to force anything. Haven't had a vegetable in weeks :wacko:

Strawberry yogurt, string cheese, bananas, and breakfast sandwiches are really all that sounds good right now. And the occasional Pad Thai :haha:

Been trying to figure that out myself! Apples and bananas seem to help with the naseau. Can't do anything heavy so salads with a light dressing are ok. Going to try doing smoothies.[/QUOT]

I might give snoothies ago.
Had a few cubes of melon this morning which was actually nice. Might try apples

Just what I can handle...I try not to force anything. Haven't had a vegetable in weeks :wacko:

Strawberry yogurt, string cheese, bananas, and breakfast sandwiches are really all that sounds good right now. And the occasional Pad Thai :haha:

Nice to hear its not only me then!
Just doesnt seem like it can be doing any good not eating 'proper' foods.but hopfully wont ne much longer.

mainly dry foods or toast with marmite! Iv only been sick one but been feeling sick 24/7 since about 4wks! I cant have tomato based foods or anything too sweet. Even doughnuts/cakes make me queezy. Im in a meat and cheese mood this pregnancy, think I was similar with my first (I would eat cold sausages throughout the day and couldnt get enough of them!) Im wanting pizza later but im making a pizza topped chicken (chicken breast with tomatoes and cheese on top) to get rid of that craving!

I seems to want eggs I like apples and carbs but it's really just eggs I want they help me to feel better ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->