• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you fear the most?

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
As the title states: what do you fear the most about your upcoming labor experience?

I can't say I fear the pain, or have even bothered thinking too much into it because my body is made to do this and I know I can handle it- which I elieve will make all the difference when it comes the time. The only real thing I'm worried about is having SO make it to the birth!! With him being a trucker, and therefore working away from home, it is nerve wracking that he won't be able to make it to the birth and at the end of the day, he's the only one I want there!

I'm worried my babies won't be big enough and will need to go to the NICU...:( Biggest fear ever. I had a wonderful labor with DD so I'm really hoping it'll go that smoothly again! :thumbup: I'm also worried OH won't be able to make it to the birth. He's been trying to get a new job and they may not let him leave when I go into labor...we just don't know :nope: I can't imagine doing all that without him there...

I'm worried that because my OH won't make it back in time as he works at sea. After my last labour I'm just scared of myself falling ill again, intervention, a distressed baby, long labour, pretty much everything.

There's also always a doubt that this baby will also be born with some sort of problem or illness after what happened to LO :/

The fears come and go but are there!

Biggest fears, MC, preterm labour or SB.
I have already suffered a first tri MC so that will be a huge fear until I make it 2nd tri, preterm labour as I have had LEEP surgery my cervix may shorten and open early, so I may need a cervical stitch.
I just want a healthy baby, I'm not to bothered about much else

I'm not scared of labor at all. Maybe cause I've done it before. I know that it's not as bad as its made out to be, and I know I can handle it. I'm actually so excited to do it again! I'm just worried that something will happen to him before then. All I want is a healthy full term pregnancy!

I'm a little scared as well. I'm scared I'm not gunna start having contractions or realize I'm going into labor until it's too late and have to deliver it at home (which is a completely stupid fear I know) and I'm scared because my OH weighed over 10 pounds when he was born and his mom had to have a c section because he was too big to fit vaginally! and she didn't have gestational diabetes either he was just a big baby! I'm scared that's going to happen. haha

I am scared of tearing. I didn't before, but my son was only 2 pounds 11 ounces, so!

I don't really worry about labor because I know what to expect and how to cope. I worry more about preliminary things such as an epidural/spinal block or having another EMCS. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->