What do you give your LO for breakfast?

everhopeful

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering what people give their LO for brekfast? I haven't given my LO anything yet other than some puree for lunch and dinner but have been told to introduce a brekfast next week due to his weight.
I'm looking for inspiration really. Any ideas what I can give him??

Thanks, xx

You can get some baby cereals like the Cow and Gate ones, and Heinz do some too. Once Joseph reached 6 months I started giving him Readybrek, Weetabix or toast for breakfast x

I give Tristan some baby porridge or muesli mixed with some follow on milk and some banana. He sometimes has a bit of toast as well. He eats a lot at breakfast!

God, this was me a week ago hon, we really are in the same position at the moment! For us it's:

breakfast - either toast with fruit spread or normal porridge with lots of mushed fruit
lunch - veg puree (will be starting meat this week)
dinner - either toast or porridge depending on what she had for breakfast

I'm hoping she'll end up eating really well at breakfast and lunch so we can do BLW for dinner but just want to see what her weight is like next week first.

Noah has cow and gate fruity porridge, or fruit puree with baby rice and then he has natural fromage frais or yeo valley natural yogurt mixed with fruit puree or mashed banana.
Lunch he has mashed veg and then fruit puree or heinz fruit custard pots.
then he has finger foods for an eve snack, so far he's only had banana chunks and wholemeal rusks. xx

How weird Lara+sam+bump
my LO is called Noah and his middle name is sam which I see is similar to your LO!!

I give Darwin 2oz of formula (6m+) with either Heinz oatmeal baby cereal, Weetabix, or lightly crushed plain Cheerios. I mix in bits of fruit most days, just to make it more interesting and give it some texture. He also gets 2-3oz of fruit puree, usually a mix of apple and another fruit - mango, pear, peach, berries, pomegranate, or grape.

Rosie has different flavour hipp organic cerials and a fromage frais

Porridge, toast, weetabix or a baby cereal. Sometimes he has banana with this but more often than not just his cereal or toast. Before 6 months we stuck to the baby cereal that was Gluten free.

baby porridge, fruit, toast, scrambled egg... not all of them obviously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->