What do you guys think.

EmilieBrianne

Trying to Conceive #1
Reaction score
Okay I am 13 dpo on 8dpo I got a positive hpt test. 10 dpo my doctor confirmed with a urine test. Insurance won't cover a blood test until 8 weeks dumb I know. Unless they suspect ectopic. 11 and 12 dpo I got all negatives. My temps are still up and higher than normal. I haven't been cramping since 9dpo but no spotting and no af. I don't know what is going on. My cm is really watery has been since 5dpo .

Two options. Either a chemical pregnancy, or a bad batch of HPt´s?

Well I thought about being a bad batch but I did all frer and 4 different boxes.

Possibly a chemical :(. Id wait a few more days and test again! And call your dr maybe??

Possibly a chemical :(. Id wait a few more days and test again! And call your dr maybe??

I did call my doctor he said to come in if af hasn't come by next week and the test are still coming back negative. So I can do some testing.

Well I had to go to the Er tonight because the pain got really bad. They were worried maybe an ectopic pregnancy because of the pain but all came back negative for that they said since I did have positive tests and now I am getting negatives that I more than likely had a chemical my pain. Is from a cyst bursting on my ovary I am upset because I finally got a positive now I am back to square one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->