What do you guys think???

mamuska

Reaction score
Sorry to bore you guys... I wasnt going to write this but I just wanted to see if other ppl had similar experiences... I'm 36+4 with my first baby. I'm 5'2, small frame and at my 33rd week scan I was told that my baby is at the 70th percentile, which means slightly bigger baby. My stomach feels sooo tight.. Feels like there is no room for the bub at all. Everytime it moves it feels like it's gonna pop out through my skin! :(
I've been having lots of cramps that feel like painful period pains. They started Saturday night and stopped about lunchtime yesterday and then they started around midnight again and woke me up about 4am this morning together with contractions every 4-5 mins apart for about an hour... I was able to go back to sleep about 7 but kept waking up with irregular contractions that lasted about a minute. They weren't unbearable but uncomfortable... I still get them about every 20-30 mins... I've been trying to relax and rest but my stomach muscles are getting real sore... Feels like I had a massive workout at the gym... Other than that everything else has been pretty normal. Little bit extra discharge, but normal colour and consistency. I'm just really tired! Baby is still trying to move... Doesn't kick much, just shifts around... Do you think they are signs that I'm gonna go into labor soon?? So confused...*:wacko:

kinda sounds like the day I went into labour with my first... which was at about the same gestational age (37 wks exact for me). Try a warm bath/shower. should make it a little more comfortable, and will either get them to stop, if its not time, or will regulate them if it is. (and yes, I recommend the warm bath to everyone, :rofl:)

good luck! :thumbup:

I just had a long warm shower an it made things better while I was in there and for half an hour after that... Now it's back to BH... I really hope it goes one way or the other coz my muscles are burning from all the work they've been doing! Thank you for your advice RedString! Im gonna try the warm bath soon...
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! :)

people say that raspberry leaf tea doesn't bring on labour, but it might help out a bit too. if you're already having contractions it might help to regulate them a bit as well. I think I had three cups of it while i was in labour, but honestly i can't remember. it was a stressful weekend, when Adrian was born, so a lot of it is kind of blurry.

I've been drinking RLT for just over a week now... I haven't had any today but you might be right... I'll have some now and hopefully it will get things going if that's what my body is trying to do:) thanx heaps!:)

:thumbup: no problem. hope it helps you as much as it did me!

Had a RLT and I went for a walk with my dog. The contractions seem to have slowed down and the baby feels like it's sitting lower in my pelvis now coz I got lots more pressure down there... But looks like tonight is not the night yet! We will see how much longer this baby is going to be teasing me for!! Cheeky Monkey!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->