What do you have on your pasta?

DCS

Reaction score
Totally random i know. My LO refuses tomato sauces. He eats his pasta plain boiled nothing on it. He wont even try pasta sauces. Which is odd because when he was younger pasta bol was his fave.
We usually make the sauce from scratch but im happy to try shop brought aswell.

I only like tomato based sauces, i hate any cheese/creamy ones :sick:
I can eat it plain too! With veg and a touch of salt.

I love it with Alfredo sauce. But if it's spaghetti it has to be tomato sauce with mushrooms. But other kinds I prefer Alfredo sauce. Tho on occasion when I'm lazy I like just butter and some salt.

I like any tomato based sauce, pesto or just olive oil and parmesan. I don't like creamy sauces much, bit too sickening with pasta. I love ragu as well, my BIL makes his own with smoked paprika and it's lush :)

I have it with tomato sauce with bockwurst, sweetcorn and mozzarella (yeah the sweetcorn is a little weird, but I love the stuff and can eat it with almost anything).

I also have it with napoli sauce (tomato sauce with basil, oregano etc mixed in) with either beef or pork mince.

I love pasta, I could live off it if I could xD

can you sneak it it sloooowly - so you can barely see it - and then build it up?

I only do tomato - specifically bolognese sauce or tomato and herb. I cant stand onions but Dolmio have made a smooth version, love it

Mostly tomato sauce. Sometimes for a change I just do butter & pepper. :)

I put tons of veg and cheese on it and mix in a tin of cream of mushroom soup. Either that or it's spag Bol or pesto

I tend to do tomato based sauces but my niece went through a phase of only eating pasta with butter on.

My DD only eats it with cheese and butter. Occasionally she'll have it with a four cheese sauce and mozzarella or a tomato and tuna pasta bake but the top has to be really crispy.

She doesn't like sauce :wacko:

i have tried it with bisto before :rofl: it was ok after a few alcoholic drinks!

As a teen I used to eat it with chip shop curry (made with the granules you buy) as that was all my boyfriend at the time could cook :dohh: was edible but definitely wasn't something I missed when we broke up!
Now I tend to blitz a tin of tomatoes, a tin of ratatouille and a bit of tomato purée together to make a tomatoey sauce with hidden veg for the kids ;) DS1 then also has sweet corn on the top as he likes sweet corn with everything xx

I love garlic and oil on my pasta. I'm really not a huge fan of tomato sauce.

My boys like pasta with a tad of salt and butter. Very easy!

My LO eats it plain I hate sauces too so I have it with cheese and butter! X

I think this is just a weirdo pregnancy thing but i cant get enough of mayonaise on pasta :/ i dont even like mayonaise haa

Anything lol I love pasta.

The kids like pasta shapes with just some philadelphia mixed into it

We usually have a tomato based sauce but also pesto or a cheesy sauce made from garlic and herb soft cheese, grated cheese and extra garlic and herbs with ham or bacon :)

Pasta and butter? Why did i never think of this. I usually do pasta on a night when OH is at work, i eat with LO, i find plain boiled pasta so dry but will try butter on it next time.
Might actually try watering the sauce down and increasing it gradually like someone said. Iv never tried pasta with pesto, purely because its green and my OH wont go near anything green.

Cheese sauce, soft cheese, pesto, oil or butter, creamy mushroom, carbonara ...
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->